• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Ryan, sorry I bugged out so fast last weekend but if you had seen the look on the wife's face when I said I had to stop at Midwest for a "few minutes", you'd understand! It was one of those "Get what you need and get the hell out. I got shopping' to do" king of looks.:bash:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Ryan, sorry I bugged out so fast last weekend but if you had seen the look on the wife's face when I said I had to stop at Midwest for a "few minutes", you'd understand! It was one of those "Get what you need and get the hell out. I got shopping' to do" king of looks.:bash:

HA! If I had a quarter for every time I've heard that... :D

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Well, just by reading their website these aren't built to Mil-Spec. 4140 is the barrel steel(4150 is Mil-Spec). Just FYI. Not saying these aren't good plinking rifles, but until someone puts one through an accredited carbine class(i.e. Gunsite, EAG, etc) I am still skeptical. Too many cheap ARs popping up recently in the last years trying to cash in. Just my thoughts and not trying to be snarky:ingo:

Sig I'm sure that you are watching out for all of INGO's best interest and It has nothing to do with your love of the Colt platform, but if you are just upset that some of us live so close to a great AR builder and you don't, it's OK we are here for you.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Finished for now (I think)....

Nothing spectacular, just a few replacements and add-ons,

Magpul CTR stock (w/enhanced butt-pad)
    Magpul MOE handguard (picatinny rail)
    Fab Defense AG-43 hand grip
    Tapco "shorty" vertical grip
    Tactical Link Z-360 rear sling mount
    Magpul tactical 1-2 pt. sling
    INGO tactiCOOL dust cover
    Bushnell TRS-25 red dot (UTG medium riser)

I also purchased a Larue Tactical R.I.S.R. (LT48-BLK). I loved the way it felt and operated but it didn't work with my set-up so I'll be getting rid of that I guess. Overall, I'm very happy with this configuration and how everything feels and works together and I don't see any (exterior) changes for the time being but we all know how that goes. ;)

Last edited:

Lifewhacker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2010
    I just picked one of these up the other day. Got range time yesterday, and I am glad to say I am pleased with my purchase. Granted, this is my first AR though.

@Cemetery-man I'm new to all of this, but I've been looking into those Magpul MOE handguards. Which length is that? I'd really like to get one, but unsure which one I should get.

(Thanks!)

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Sorry for the late reply but I was out of town moving my family into their new house in Noblesville all week. That is the carbine length hand guard.

Top Bottom