• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • catielynnb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    Louisville
    multiple ending?? i just saw the restaurant scene.

Yup. That, and the one after the 'fancy' credits.

I have a serious crush on Joss. (Producer) He makes the best things ... Firefly, Serenity, Dollhouse... and now Avengers. :D

*also, if you are a western and sci-fi fan, Firefly is so worth watching. Lots of guns and spaceships. Pretty awesome blend. Just take episode one with a grain of salt, it drags....

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    LOL Only if you were sitting in the front 3 rows. We had seats further back and it was great! The 3D is FAR more advanced than where it was the last time I saw something like that, which was many many moons ago! Ummm, think paper glasses with that little red film in the center part.

Yes, I'm right up there with God and dirt age wise....LOL Enjoy, it's a great movie and we enjoyed it very very much!

7th Stepper

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Saw it tonight with the fam (son has a snow day tomorrow, so he got to stay up late).

It definitely met my expectations. The Hulk was friggin' hilarious!

Xander just fell asleep about an hour ago, he was on an EXTREME Avengers high...He's been waiting since opening day, but I wanted to wait until the theaters cleared out a bit.

We can't wait for the Blu Ray.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Magneto recommends Avengers? What's next? Thanos or Ultron recommending a Spiderman film? Doc Oc or the Kingpin telling us to see an X-men movie? :dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Went and seen the Avengers today with my 11 year old niece, 18 year old nephew and girlfriend, and I have to agree with my niece's take on the movie.

EPIC!

I was glued to my seat from the start to finish and can honestly say that attending a movie theater for the first time in seven years and paying for niece, nephew (part of his and girlfriends graduation present) and girlfriend and popping for 4 bottomless drinks and popcorn at the Rave in Plainfield was worth every penny of the $75.00.

I just may attend a matinee next Monday on my day off to see it again.:rockwoot:

The Avengers is now on my must buy Blu Ray list so I can add it to my library and have my own screening here at home on the 9 foot screen.:D

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Went and seen the Avengers today with my 11 year old niece, 18 year old nephew and girlfriend, and I have to agree with my niece's take on the movie.

EPIC!

I was glued to my seat from the start to finish and can honestly say that attending a movie theater for the first time in seven years and paying for niece, nephew (part of his and girlfriends graduation present) and girlfriend and popping for 4 bottomless drinks and popcorn at the Rave in Plainfield was worth every penny of the $75.00.

I just may attend a matinee next Monday on my day off to see it again.:rockwoot:

The Avengers is now on my must buy Blu Ray list so I can add it to my library and have my own screening here at home on the 9 foot screen.:D

You have a projector too? Sweet!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    You have a projector too? Sweet!

Got a Optoma HD6800, rated at 1100 lumens that can throw a 9 foot screen from a distance of 11 feet giving me a 1920x1080 16.9 screen, if needed I can change it to a 16.10 screen.

Granted I have to have the lights off because of the low lumens and I do have some battery operated led lights by the chairs to see the remote, but it's like sitting in the theater especially with my Sony 7.1 surround sound pumping out 1200 watts.:D

I save the upstairs screen for first run Blu Ray movies @ home and the occasional special sporting event. Bulbs are not cheap and although they are rated @ 3000 hours, about 1200 they start to go downhill.

I'll take a pic an post it when I change a few things in the room the way I want to.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    149726_372347422822488_1247925863_n.jpg

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    I learned a long time ago that you should never leave a movie theater until they're showing the local ads they sell to show between screenings. You'll miss the stingers.

Also, you can check out Media Stinger to see if there's one worth watching on any movie.

Top Bottom