• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    What's worse than waking up with a zit inside your nose that hurts to even touch?

Your 1 year old falling backwards stiff as a board and landing on their head. It was an accident but she hit so hard she crid so hard and didn't breathe and she passed out for a few seconds and went limp. Scary situation this morning. bWife took her to the doctor and she checked out ok. Whew!

Then to top it all off, my vehicles battery was dead this morning, so I was late to work.

Anybody else have a rough one?

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I'm watching a bunch of old hippy's doing yoga in the Bloomington mall. You gotta admit polyester stretched to it's limits on a 86 year old granola eater is not pretty.

Glad the offspring is ok.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Your day has been worse than mine. I forgot to put the holder for the coffee filter in, and a full pot of coffee and grounds ran all down the cabinets to the floor. Inside 3 cabinets and stained the white faces.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    What's worse than waking up with a zit inside your nose that hurts to even touch?

Your 1 year old falling backwards stiff as a board and landing on their head. It was an accident but she hit so hard she crid so hard and didn't breathe and she passed out for a few seconds and went limp. Scary situation this morning. bWife took her to the doctor and she checked out ok. Whew!

Then to top it all off, my vehicles battery was dead this morning, so I was late to work.

Anybody else have a rough one?

Today has been okay for me........But I have been dealing with one of those zits in the nose things for the past week now. Peroxide and neosprin is all you can do. It especially sucks when you have a cold and are constantly blowing your nose. :rolleyes:

I'm glad your daughter is alright :yesway:

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    I'm watching a bunch of old hippy's doing yoga in the Bloomington mall. You gotta admit polyester stretched to it's limits on a 86 year old granola eater is not pretty.

now thats a bad day, not to take away from 360's bad day but noone should ever have to be brought down to the level of watching 86 yo cougars in leotards...

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township

So do you work at the mall or something?................Otherwise, my question would be, WHY are you watching? :dunno:

I suppose it does have that "accident on the expressway" effect. You don't want to look, but you just have to :)

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    Getting a call from the school a week ago last Friday morning telling me that my daughter had stuck a pencil in her eye. Could I come get her and take her to the Emergency Room. She had emergency surgery Friday afternoon to repair the eye.

Been dealing with all the eye drops, doctors visits and worry since. So been a pretty bad week. Eye is finally starting to heal, she might be able to return to school after her appointment Monday. They think the sight lose will be minimal, so that is good news.

Yes, that was pretty bad day.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    So do you work at the mall or something?................Otherwise, my question would be, WHY are you watching? :dunno:

I suppose it does have that "accident on the expressway" effect. You don't want to look, but you just have to :)

Yes I work at Abercrombie with the other homo's

I was hanging a neon sign for a store in the mall. It was like a train wreck, I kept taking peeks and I dont know why.:dunno:

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    quote=IndyMonkey;892503]Yes I work at Abercrombie with the other homo's

I was hanging a neon sign for a store in the mall. It was like a train wreck, I kept taking peeks and I dont know why.:dunno:[/quote]

:laugh::laugh::lol2::lmfao::cowbell: I'm sorry, but that's hilarious. Sucks to be you....

rooster007

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    KINGDOM OF CLERMONT

IndyMonkey , Just quit NOW , After the " little general owning you money " comment the other day , and me falling out of my chair and almost breaking my elbow . That observation just made me throw up in my mouth .
    I can't afford any more laughter induced injuries

Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    The TV changer is just out of reach... My day blows! Sorry, its my day off and that's the worse thing I can come up with!

Hope the little one is ok, the day could have been a lot worse..

For the rest of you CHEER UP... Spring is coming which means more :ar15::ar15::ar15:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    How about learning that your daughter has a school program that she's a part of that you only found out about that day? She's been practicing for weeks... at school... and hasn't said ANYTHING to us. We always ask about their day, but she never said anything. :dunno: :xmad: Good thing we hadn't planned to do anything with the kids tonight... :rolleyes: Oh well, should be interesting to see. i don't even know what it's about.

Not quite as bad as 360's day though. Hope the little one is ok.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    somone posted on here about there wife backing her car into his truck. getting out to inspect the damage and leaving her car in nutural. her car rolled out and hit the niebors car. thats a rough way to wake up

topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    Yesterday wasn't a great day for me either. My 74 yr old boss managed to go up instead of down with a forklift and crushed my left index finger between a fork and a press frame. Won't be shooting left handed for a while.

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    A bad day for me is waking up having to go to the bathroom and realizing I can't get out of bed on my own. When I finely work up the energy to put my feet on the floor I almost fall on my face. I releive myself only to realize the children are up already, the animals are acting weird ( NOT GOOD ) and the 3 new puppies are yelping like mad.

I'd like to say this was a one time thing but happens a few times a month with a variety of interesting and annoying issues. Like stepping in puppy poo, stepping on childs toy and falling before getting to the bathroom. Like falling and realizing your wife took the kids out for breakfast so you can rest and realizing your phone is too far to reach and your foots stuck on something.

Days like these are when I take the time, to thank God for being alive. I thank Him for the bad days for they make the good ones possible.

And when you think your day is going bad there is someone out there who is having a worse day.

Top Bottom