1305285971-Whistle.jpg
    . (Or a steveh or rambone whistle) :):

ARRAY

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Griffith
    watching this on TV and wondering whats it going to take to stop the bull****? and how far its going to go before the officials make them get off the streets. And what to expect Friday when the results of the investigation come out? God i feel sorry for the police out there its probably fixing to get real bad for them.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I feel for all the Police nationwide. They have really gotten the Raw deal. A few has tarnished the reputations all with the help of 24 hr.media in your face.It is a thankless job .Hang tough....the clown and his new and improved AG will all be gone soon.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm finding it odd that there's more focus on the arrest record (which remains mostly irrelevant), and less on his medical record (which seems to be the most relevant... possibly tying to his death.)

Did he have a troubled history with law enforcement? Sure. But of what we know, none of that really explains or excuses his death... Dunno. Is that just me?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm finding it odd that there's more focus on the arrest record (which remains mostly irrelevant), and less on his medical record (which seems to be the most relevant... possibly tying to his death.)

Did he have a troubled history with law enforcement? Sure. But of what we know, none of that really explains or excuses his death... Dunno. Is that just me?

No, it doesn't excuse his death. It's just more victim blaming. The cops injured him in such a way that he died and some people are just fine with that. This crap is happening all over the nation with alarming frequency and some folks don't want to address that. It's always the victims fault in their eyes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No. But as usual we are dealing with what little info is at hand.
    Again, what was he doing on the streets with a rap sheet like that. Minimum sentencing on all those would have him in jail I would think.
    That aside......he looked hurt when he was picked up and put into the van.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, it doesn't excuse his death. It's just more victim blaming. The cops injured him in such a way that he died and some people are just fine with that. This crap is happening all over the nation with alarming frequency and some folks don't want to address that. It's always the victims fault in their eyes.

Not saying there is not merit in what you post but again, what was he doing on the streets.
    LEO is put on the line every day by these guys (dealers/thieves/repeat offenders).
    If they did this there may not be an excuse. Lets get some more info.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

If in fact his medical history is as it has been alleged, then it's plausible that he injured it in the van. Just how he was injured is the question. And it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation for the police. If it was not caused directly by an officer in the van, but "accidentally" happened if they were giving him the rough ride to settle him down, the rioters won't care that his injuries probably would not have been as severe if he hadn't just had surgery. They'll see it as "he was roughed up" by the police and they are still responsible for his death.

Top Bottom