• ...and so much more!
  • huey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    SW IND
    "
    An armed citizenry is only effective vs. a gov't intent on overrunning those citizens if they have equal firepower. The intent of the 2nd amendment is to create a level playing field. So we have access to some assault weapons and hi-capacity mags. A few w/ the proper licensing can get a 50cal platform mount anti-aircraft gun. That levels a very small playing field. I don't see many stealth bombers parked in peoples barns.
    The reality of the matter is that these weapons are only good for local skirmishes. But now I'm wandering into the scenarios that my amped-up acquaintences portray. "What if the army sides w/ the people" "We could win a protracted guerilla war".
    The cyber war of freezing/taking assets and cutting electronic communications is the biggest threat. Now I'm sounding paranoid myself.
    Perhaps an earlier cocktail hour than usual is in order today."

from coments of redcloud on the evansville newpaper JOHN KRULL: Without changes to gun laws, killing, grief will continue » Evansville Courier & Press

what do you think please post your thoughts:popcorn:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    With an unarmed populace, tyranny can go about it's merry way with little or no notice; note the aforementioned cyber war. With an armed populace, while the resistance may be futile, it is more difficult for tyranny to run it's course without sooner than later being recognized for what it is.

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Let there be no mistake as to the reason for the protection of natural rights documented in the Second Amedment.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    <-------Just sitting back and waiting for somthing to happen to the disarmed sheeple of England, while the focus is on their country for the Olympics......................

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    <-------Just sitting back and waiting for somthing to happen to the disarmed sheeple of England, while the focus is on their country for the Olympics......................

Very scary thought. Same thing occured to me while watching the opening cermonies tonight. After all, it wouldn't be the first time, and the world is even more volatile today. Let's pray it doesn't happen.

Top Bottom