• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Just like with everything, scientists only guess. Ever changing their opinion.
    They have no idea how the universe came to be, and they never will.

Never is a very long time, almost like eternity. I believe we will all understand how the universe came to be, all in due time.

TANK BOSS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 27, 2021
    Fishers
    Every time a global warming "science" article is shown to be demonstrably incorrect, the Climate Change Cult just invents new data. It's really not about protecting the planet; it's about control and money. ALWAYS has been....

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I know the Big Bang happened because there was an entire television series based on it. And Kaley don't lie. :cool:

(I'm not crazy. My mother has me tested.)

Goodguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Just like with everything, scientists only guess. Ever changing their opinion.
    They have no idea how the universe came to be, and they never will.
    Cosmologists have always said the Big Bang is a theory. All scientists state their original ideas as being theories to allow for further developments. This is a good thing, since otherwise we’d never be able to integrate new discoveries. We might even stop looking, imagining that we already know everything there is to know.

Goodguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Indiana
    I'm waiting on their retort.
    Will they accept they were wrong after a hundred years of pounding it in every human beings head?
    This is a religion for most, and it will refute anything that goes against this faith of theirs.
    No big bang then what else is totally wrong?
    They will admit that another theory best fits the observations better than one they currently support. Few cosmologists believe they absolutely, positively know things; they actually get excited to learn a leading theory is being challenged by new data. This is a good thing, and how science makes progress.

Goodguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Indiana

Amazing what we are learning. Something Einstein already knew without the JWST.
    The theory hasn’t “collapsed.” A competing theory is being considered in light of the newest observations. Scientists love more data and seeing how theories change. That’s why they’re called theories; they aren’t ignorant or arrogant enough to say they have the final word on something since they know there’s always more to learn.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The theory hasn’t “collapsed.” A competing theory is being considered in light of the newest observations. Scientists love more data and seeing how theories change. That’s why they’re called theories; they aren’t ignorant or arrogant enough to say they have the final word on something since they know there’s always more to learn.
    More and more there are those that are "ignorant or arrogant enough to say they have the final word on something" but they are not scientists. They have just found a way to make money by pretending to be scientists. People read their claims and some actually believe them. These "believers" tend to clump in groups and throw verbal rocks at other groups and try to address scientific issues with mob tactics.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't know what's worse, the people flinging crap at the one's who think they know it all or the crap flinging by the one's who know they know it all.

View attachment 225734
    monkey poop GIF (GIF Image)

Top Bottom