• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The democrats have their LaRoucher's and the conservative movement has its Birchers, just like every family has a "special" aunt or uncle at the table this season. They were driven out of the movement by Lord Buckley and now they're apparently making a resurgence with the help of the TEA Party movement. Can't wait to see where they take folks on their ride, this time. It will certainly be an interesting trip to watch, that's for sure.

John Birch Society reborn in Tea Party movement? | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I didn't know about all the history between JBS & Buckley et al. But I have been impressed with most things I have seen from their organization. They released a particularly good video called "Overview of America." I also have become a fan of the late Larry McDonald.

Last edited:

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    The democrats have their LaRoucher's and the conservative movement has its Birchers, just like every family has a "special" aunt or uncle at the table this season. They were driven out of the movement by Lord Buckley and now they're apparently making a resurgence with the help of the TEA Party movement. Can't wait to see where they take folks on their ride, this time. It will certainly be an interesting trip to watch, that's for sure.

John Birch Society reborn in Tea Party movement? | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

I can't tell if you disagree with the John Birch Society or not. I'm guessing from your title the "Birchers" that you think the group is a few cards short of a full deck. I have to disagree with you in a big way. Have you ever read any of their materials or seen the video Overview of America? Or, are you basing your opinion about the JBS from other writers who MAY have a bone to pick with the group? All the materials I have seen is very classy stuff. Wether you fully agee with them or not, you cannot argue with their uncompromising pro-US Constitution, pro-national sovereignty, pro-2A, pro-sound money stances. And, I do mean UNCOMPROMISING. I think a HUGE part of why some in conservative or Republican circles attack them is because the JBS shows up what utter frauds those who only mouth pro-US Constitution principles truly are.

Here is a link to Overview of America: YouTube - Overview of America

Here is a video about the 2A: FP-20: Defending Liberty - The 2nd Amendment Today

For my part, I am thrilled to see the resurgence of the JBS. It can only result in good things for our Republic. I would caution you against trying to tear down any true conservative groups in these times especially one of the caliber of the John Birch Society. I am sorry, sir, but IMO, I must disagree with you on the JBS. On the other hand, the US is still a relatively free country so it IS your right to do your own research and decide who best represents YOU. I AM NOT questioning your patriotism by putting up this post.:patriot:

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Yeah, most of what I know about the JBS is second or third hand.

People should really do their own research on any group they associate with or if they're going to dis them.

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis

Buckley was really good,,,but he was too much into New York society parties to hobnob with the middle America---state college educated---America first--by comparison louts who were America first and hated the UN...

JBS says some really strong proAmerica stuff... +1 for the video...cool...

glockpatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    I can't tell if you disagree with the John Birch Society or not. I'm guessing from your title the "Birchers" that you think the group is a few cards short of a full deck. I have to disagree with you in a big way. Have you ever read any of their materials or seen the video Overview of America? Or, are you basing your opinion about the JBS from other writers who MAY have a bone to pick with the group? All the materials I have seen is very classy stuff. Wether you fully agee with them or not, you cannot argue with their uncompromising pro-US Constitution, pro-national sovereignty, pro-2A, pro-sound money stances. And, I do mean UNCOMPROMISING. I think a HUGE part of why some in conservative or Republican circles attack them is because the JBS shows up what utter frauds those who only mouth pro-US Constitution principles truly are.

Here is a link to Overview of America: YouTube - Overview of America

Here is a video about the 2A: FP-20: Defending Liberty - The 2nd Amendment Today

For my part, I am thrilled to see the resurgence of the JBS. It can only result in good things for our Republic. I would caution you against trying to tear down any true conservative groups in these times especially one of the caliber of the John Birch Society. I am sorry, sir, but IMO, I must disagree with you on the JBS. On the other hand, the US is still a relatively free country so it IS your right to do your own research and decide who best represents YOU. I AM NOT questioning your patriotism by putting up this post.:patriot:
    :+1::patriot::+1: HOOZAH!

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    I have at an earlier time, attended several local meetings of the John Birch Society. Their ideas make more common sense than most of the members of Congress do.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    I sort of like the JBS, but they lose me on the whole "Ike was a Red" thing. They are, however, spot on about the U.N.. That place should be cleared out and turned into low cost housing for poor working families.

Top Bottom