• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tsmysak1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    There is meant to be a little shock value in this post, but I am not sure anything could shock anyone anymore.

None of the goings on in the political spectrum makes any sense unless you follow the money. I am going to write some things here that are not meant to be alarmist, but would like to see what other people are discovering. I suspect the 2nd amendment is not currently the big news in this political climate for a reason. Would like to here your comments after I post.

I have been studying money for two years now. Fascinating! Somewhere along the way, our government conceded the right to print the money to a string of banks. This happened Dec 23, 1913. Now, this has become pretty well known fact, but most people do not understand the consequences. Those who have the right to print the money ultimately determine the rules by which society is governed. When this fell into private hands, then control of the system did also. Isn't it interesting how the banks continue to sidestep government control, while the big economic chunks of society remains on the radar? It is subtle, but you can see it.

If those who have the gold make the rules, then we now understand the power of the lobbyist. We also understand why seemingly most politicians in Washington are overtly ignoring their constituencies. If politicians do not do as they are told, they will loose their campaign funding, or worse, they become lame duck politicians, riding the remainder of their term to defeat. I would like to see how many threats these people endure that we are not aware of. Rumor has it that they are terribly threatened. Therefore, if you are seated in Washington, you must worship the Federal Reserve with your loyalty. After all, they can print as much money as you need.

Insiders are confirming that the Fed is in trouble to the tune of $858 Trillion. That is not a typo, and they fear greatly that this will become well known fact. Time is very short before this becomes public and there is increasing pressure by powerful forces that wish to rid ourselves of this economic parasite. The FEDs are doing everything possible to hide the fact that 70% of the investment capital evaporated last October and nothing of the derivative behemoth has unwound in the short delay we have experienced since then. The long list of countries that have been pillaged by the FED are lining up, not against the American people, but against the world financial task master. The fiscal year of the corporate USA ended yesterday and today a number of countries are moving back to a precious metal based currency. But you didn't hear that from me....Just check it out... Why did China withdraw all their gold from London several weeks ago? The signs are endless and the FED knows it and they are trying to keep things under wraps. You can be sure they will only go kicking and screaming.

The 2nd Amendment is the teeth of the Constitution. The FED and its allies knows this too. My speculation at this point is that they will somehow attempt to use the vast firearm ownership in America to remain in control. There are several scenarios all of which are radical and somewhat scary.

I do not fully understand why the 2A would go unattacked for 9 months? The FED and the gangster politicians basically look at the Constitution as not applicable to themselves. They do whatever they want, even violating consitutional law. Is there anything to be gained by controlling arms at this point? Is the FED overwhelmed with its real problems, like bankruptcy? Inside sources say that the #1 fear of the US gov't is civil disturbance and domestic uprising. They know that for 9 months weapons and ammo have flown off the shelves. You can control the system, you can control the market, you can control the media, but how do you control an armed citizen that is no longer listening to the incessant indoctrination?

I am predicting that we have more friends in the world than we realize...The American people have been taken for fools by the FED, just like so many governments around the world. Its not about the money, its about the money...

Comments?

No Time to Shoot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Pretty much sums up my thoughts as well. Believe it or not I think Russia and China are on our side against our own government. Even they have mad comments about how are government is trampling our rights. Now whether this is a good thing or not, I have know idea but only time will tell. :twocents:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    You raise some good points. I like your lines of reasoning.

One thought: You've obviously done a lot of research and put a lot of time into this, but I think you may want to cite some credible sources throughout your post to back up some of the facts. I think your theories would gain a lot of credibility that way.

Just a thought, and thanks for the post!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The 2nd Amendment is the teeth of the Constitution. The FED and its allies knows this too. My speculation at this point is that they will somehow attempt to use the vast firearm ownership in America to remain in control. There are several scenarios all of which are radical and somewhat scary.

I'm curious as to what these scenarios might be. Populist anger against the Fed is rising all the time these days; I don't see how it could easily be used to the Fed's advantage. If things deteriorate to bloodshed, I see Bernanke swinging from a rope along with the rest of the board.

tsmysak1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    I'm curious as to what these scenarios might be. Populist anger against the Fed is rising all the time these days; I don't see how it could easily be used to the Fed's advantage. If things deteriorate to bloodshed, I see Bernanke swinging from a rope along with the rest of the board.

Maybe those in control want a confrontation. They sort of said so already.... let no good crises be wasted.

In the case of a domestic outbreak, martial law will formally suspend the Constitution. It sort of already is, but that would make it official. If they were wanting to address the armed opposition, then what better way to bring them all out into the open that by a controlled confrontation?? Just a thought.

Some of the more radical theories suggest a planned confrontation, but that is not realistic. Too much risk if things go awry. They do not have total control of the American armed forces and they also know that many of the domestic police forces will switch sides at the last moment. That is why there is so much hype about the groups of foreign mercs on US soil.

tsmysak1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Y... but I think you may want to cite some credible sources throughout your post to back up some of the facts. I think your theories would gain a lot of credibility that way..

I will but cannot spend the time at the moment (have to run to a meeting). Most people loose interest at that level of detail so I did not include the source for the first post. Since you asked, I will provide some key sources where you can research as a follow up.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Scenarios I've got tons of them. Follow the money which leads to the federal reserve and global banks. What do they want they want total global control. How do they get that by getting ride of the God loving Gun toting middle class. How do they do that, simple create a crissis or multiple crissis on a massive scale. Look at how many agencies are flooding out of washington right now. CIA is moving to colorado along with other agencies. CIA Plans to Shift Work to Denver - washingtonpost.com Does any body remember all the enriched uranium that Lehman brothers had, were did it go and who did they sell it too? They have been out of buisness for a year now. They had more than enough to make a nuclear bomb
    Lehman Sits on Bomb of Uranium Cake as Prices Slump (Update1) - Bloomberg.com Our troops and oathkeepers are being flooded out of the country and going overseas. American Police Force is setting up command in Montana which is linked to blackwater. Hardin Jail Contract | KULR-8 TELEVISION - Billings, Montana | Local Top Stories
    The national guard showed us how they would handle orders against the American people and amature anarchists during the G20 . For those national guard that are still fighting those thoughts, how would they react if a nuclear bomb went of in washington and everyone is an anarchist? Or you could go with the dollar crashing, H1N1 pandemic and Isreal attacking Iran. All scenarios would give the president enough ammo to call in foreign troops to help "Keep the piece and restore order" Crissis hits and the round up begins. Tin Foily why yes, but then its just a scenario. Plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Ah, OK... we're talking about a Reichstag moment. For a moment I was under the impression that the idea was that somehow the Fed would use American gun owners on its own side, rather than as a straw target for the armed forces. I'm not really interested in the latter discussion, so carry on...

Top Bottom