• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The conservatership should have been a court appointed lawyer. Not a member of her family due to the large amount of money that she is worth.

Completely agree with this. The main point is that she needed someone to watch over her. She is obviously not mentally well. But you know, free Britney and all, cause it, like, feels good or something.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Completely agree with this. The main point is that she needed someone to watch over her. She is obviously not mentally well. But you know, free Britney and all, cause it, like, feels good or something.
    The difference between THIS Brittany and Bipolar Brittany down the block, is that THIS Brittany is loaded AND pretty. Her crazy influenced crimes will be overlooked and MIGHT end up in jail. (but probably not because she has funds for a good lawyer)

Down the block Brittany hasnt the funds nor the beauty for a get out of jail card. She'll make crazy and end up tazed and in jail if she is lucky. And nobody will care.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The difference between THIS Brittany and Bipolar Brittany down the block, is that THIS Brittany is loaded AND pretty. Her crazy influenced crimes will be overlooked and MIGHT end up in jail. (but probably not because she has funds for a good lawyer)

Down the block Brittany hasnt the funds nor the beauty for a get out of jail card. She'll make crazy and end up tazed and in jail if she is lucky. And nobody will care.
    The difference with this being is that you won't ever get the chance to make it with the loaded crazy Britiney.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    That’s very true. I dumped Amber Heard to go out with Britney Spears, and that crazy broad ghosted me! Not so much as a text to tell me to get lost! Johnny Depp probably hates me.
    is it really ghosting still after the restraining order is served? LOL

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    So you think she does not deserve to be a free person? Someone else should have control over her whole life?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    So you think she does not deserve to be a free person? Someone else should have control over her whole life?

I'm not sure I know where the line is for people who have mental issues like this TBH. She seems to have, at the very least, some control issues. I don't know about having every little aspect of her life locked down, but it would certainly be nice if she and others like her, were at least monitored in some fashion. Britney seems to have way too much money and way too little control for her own good. Dunno, which is exactly why mental health issues are such a thorny subject.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    Not going to lie just looked at the pictures and didn't read a thing, and I do believe that is one beautiful crazy woman. I'm not quite sure the big deal other than who it was. I don't do the social media thing but isn't that what all the girls with a beautiful body do to get the clicks or likes.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm not sure I know where the line is for people who have mental issues like this TBH. She seems to have, at the very least, some control issues. I don't know about having every little aspect of her life locked down, but it would certainly be nice if she and others like her, were at least monitored in some fashion. Britney seems to have way too much money and way too little control for her own good. Dunno, which is exactly why mental health issues are such a thorny subject.
    My opinion:
    She doesn't seem to be a threat to hurt anyone, so she should be free to be as crazy as she wants. There are plenty of people crazier than her that we never hear about, because they aren't some kind of celebrity.

I suppose there is the chance she becomes addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. That would be a shame, but also not a reason to have her life controlled. There are plenty of people that do that too.

If she pisses away all of her money, oh well. She would be another in a line of celebrities/athletes to do so.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think she was better off before she was freed, but yeah, I guess she's free to self destruct, as long as she doesn't hurt others on her way out.
    I don't know that I agree. She was nothing but a cash cow for those controlling her life. She was basically a prisoner in her own home.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I don't know that I agree. She was nothing but a cash cow for those controlling her life. She was basically a prisoner in her own home.

I don't have enough real insight into the situation to agree or disagree. From reports, yes, but I also feel that like most reporting, it was slanted. Could be wrong, but "free Britney" was a cause and most of those get slanted by the media in the direction they want.

I can say that I agree her father should never have been put in charge. It should have been a neutral party with no significant financial incentive in place.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't have enough real insight into the situation to agree or disagree. From reports, yes, but I also feel that like most reporting, it was slanted. Could be wrong, but "free Britney" was a cause and most of those get slanted by the media in the direction they want.

I can say that I agree her father should never have been put in charge. It should have been a neutral party with no significant financial incentive in place.
    I seem to remember reports were the lawyers were making millions off of her as well. Sad situation all around.

Top Bottom