• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If I were Mr.Brownell I would cut off my funding of community projects immediately. See how long what sounds like an economic stranglehold would take to change the communities attitude.

170 people sign a letter and fewer than that whine about it publically. This is in a town of 10,000.

I'd say ignore the whiners...and keep ignoring them. I would be loathe to cut off the town because of a few malcontents. If these "activists" don't like his money they can continue resigning from organizations that take his money or, if they control the organizations, reject his money at which point, we has the bigger man and has no further obligation with that organization.

I somehow think that there are plenty of organizations who will take his money while a few that probably need to go away won't.

So be it. Pete can be the adult.

Steven

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2008
    Whitley County
    Population 10,000, number of idiots 170. That's 1.7% idiots or 1 idiot per 58.8 normal people.
    Any way you look at it that's a remarkably low number, way below the national average.
    I doubt Pete Brownell is too concerned, but if he would ever want to relocate I'm sure Indiana would welcome him and his family, but realize we may have an even higher number of idiots to normal people.
    My point is , idiots are every where , in every group of people there are at least a few and sometimes 100% of the group is a little lacking of a few too many brain cells. ( look at what goes on in Illinois !!)
    Best to ignore them, engage them and they will beat you down to their level. ( or something to that effect )

AlVine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Owen Co.
    This makes me feel bad for the Brownell's, Ms. Abrahamson sounds like a real 'Mrs. Kravitz.' The article was kind of annoying too, everybody just blames guns and the NRA without any thought. What would Pete Brownell be able to say to them that would make them happy? I wonder if this is why he didn't run for reelection as NRA President. Think I'll put in an order with Brownell's today with a note of support.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Pete "It is our Second Amendment right to own firearms that guarantee our freedom to hunt" Brownell?

Top Bottom