• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    There is no world wide boycott, just in America and they are feeling it. This has cost them billions and likely unrecoverable losses of customers and sales shelf space…
    Outside of every talking head radio personality already saying that and it being the general focus of the narrative here... I will reiterate again, so I am absolutely clear.

A few families/hedgefunds own everything.

"They" are not bound by borders.

Money does not have borders.

They still made money and they do not care.

They made money. They made money. They made money. I don't care about a discussion of restructuring, layoffs... you name it. They made money and they do not care if a few people who deliver or whatever lost their jobs. They made money.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Outside of every talking head radio personality already saying that and it being the general focus of the narrative here... I will reiterate again, so I am absolutely clear.

They made money. They made money. They made money. I don't care about a discussion of restructuring, layoffs... you name it. They made money and they do not care if a few people who deliver or whatever lost their jobs. They made money.
    Do you have a point you are trying to make or just trolling?

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    Do you have a point you are trying to make or just trolling?
    Not trolling. I lurk more than I post. Call me what you will. I'm just tired of real discussion being dismissed and controlled by all the paid talking head mouthpieces. Until/Unless our nation wakes up putting our head in the sand and not realizing these things, or at least understanding them, nothing is going to change or get better here.

Everyone complains about the mainstream media, corporate media, you name it, yet we let them shape the narrative and any actual discussion they don't deem appropriate is crushed.

The real owners do not care if a business is sold or restructured or people lose jobs/livelihoods. They still made money. All they'll do is ride out the "storm" and then maybe sell. "Oh look, they sold at a loss. See!" Doesn't matter, their portfolio sill made money. They'll sell to someone else and the new ownership mesmerizing campaign will be like this:

"We personally don't like what (insert scapegoat for advertising purposes) did to (insert brand here) and feel like it's not in the tradition of what (insert brand) is about and what made it great. Here at (insert hedgefund/new ownership) we believe in (insert target demographic values) and returning (insert brand) back to what made it great, the (selected target demographic) who helped in building the legacy of (insert brand)."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

You're wrong. Big corps care much more about stock price than profit.

Top Bottom