• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I would put up a site supporter membership that no Walmart employee would even notice.

And you'd be right.

Seriously: I actually DID by the combination of items I posted way up thread.
    It didn't matter. I was quite disappointed, too. I know that I was HOPING for a response. Nada.

Cashiers at any large store like that, or even the huge grocery stores, don't really pay attention to WHAT is being purchased so long as it scans correctly.

-J-

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    This one is tame, but actually happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

I was going to go fishing, and make some home-made hot sauce when I got home afterwords. Went to wal-mart and bought mealworms, nightcrawlers, and hot peppers.

The gentleman at the register rung up the fishing stuff, then just stopped at looked at the bag of fresh peppers. I told him what kind of peppers they were, and he looked at me and said, "Well, the fish won't bite on those!"

Then he got a serious look on his face, kinda squinted at me, and asked, "...will they?"

I laughed and told him the peppers were for making hot sauce later, and he just said, "Ok...thought maybe you knew something I didn't!" :laugh:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom