• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    Of all the hunting shows I think I dislike the most... gotta be The Choice. I can't stand Vicki or her husband, whats his name? Ralph? They have the most annoying laughs and they just rub me wrong. :noway:

Willie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Warrick County
    Of all the hunting shows I think I dislike the most... gotta be The Choice. I can't stand Vicki or her husband, whats his name? Ralph? They have the most annoying laughs and they just rub me wrong. :noway:

There are MUCH worse "hunting shows".

Try watching Chris Bracken on Fear No Evil.

I watched a total of ten minutes and the second time he screamed out ...

BOOYAH BABY!!

.....the channel got swirtched..

About the only hunting show I watch is Jim Shockey..

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I really like the Buck Stops Here with Mike Hanback and the one show that Shockey and Gregg Ritz hunt on. I also like Hank Parker 3D. His younger son cracks me up. They seem like fun guys and they show a good amount of mistakes and misses they make.

Last edited:

windingwinds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Miami County, Indiana
    hmmm I surf the shows but cannot make myself watch most of them for a whole episode. That fear no evil is weird, a shame since I like Zac Brown's music.
    I did enjoy watching Swampsgiving, so may start watching Swamp People.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    On Your Own is a great one if you've ever wanted to just take off and go hunting in the mountains without a guide.

The Ultimate Shot is another one I DVR and watch. It's easily my favorite.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    IMO most hunting shows are 1/2 hour long infomercial. Gotta have this or that product to be successful. Grown men acting like they have never killed a deer before.
    Canned hunts, etc. Ralphie and Vicki have never been my favorites.
    Now Tiff is another story.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    IMO most hunting shows are 1/2 hour long infomercial. Gotta have this or that product to be successful. Grown men acting like they have never killed a deer before.
    Canned hunts, etc. Ralphie and Vicki have never been my favorites.
    Now Tiff is another story.

Tiff......... :drool:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I don't like any of the hunting shows. I'm not saying that I don't watch them, but they are not realistic of what really happens when your hunting. Most of those shows require several days (some times more than a week) of hunting to get the 5 to 10 minutes of video that we see. The hunters show up to a piece of property that they have never seen or scouted before and just go out to a stand that has already been placed for them. All of the pre hunting work has been done by someone else before they even get there for the hunt. The shows make it look like it is easier than than it really is. Example: When I was hunting with Que he made the statement, "That's not what they look like on TV" and "This is not what I was expecting from watching the TV shows". I told him to forget about everything he has seen on TV.:twocents:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i enjoy hunting shows for what they are, entertainment. i enjoy watching the deer body language and ageing the deer from the conforts of my living room. im not one who thinks these guys are the greatest hunters alive, they just go to the greatest outfitters in the nation.

there is really one hunter i refuse to watch roger ragglin. this dude drives me bonkers

Roger Raglin Outdoors

Top Bottom