The City That Privatized Nearly Everything : What Detroit needs to do ....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I have a better idea. I will buy three or four sections of Detroit's abandoned area show up with bulldozers and plow the place clean. Then bring in the tractors and farm the thing like it should be anyways. Highest and best use!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It would probably sell for far less than farmland here in Indiana. If you already own a dozer that might not be a bad idea. Just don't grow anything useful to those living around you or your crops will be stolen well before you can harvest them.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    It would probably sell for far less than farmland here in Indiana. If you already own a dozer that might not be a bad idea. Just don't grow anything useful to those living around you or your crops will be stolen well before you can harvest them.
    They'd burn it down no matter what because you have something more than they do.

efpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    I think the disease that devoured Detroit has infected the land itself. Nothing will grow there. Nothing will live there. Just build a wall around it and let the rats eat each other.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    A writer of fiction could not make up the story that is Detroit. Sad and unbelievable, I have a cynical side that leads me to believe that it will never get any better in that place. It does need to be contained somehow.

Rather than start another thread that might be misconstrued: "Fake Cops" Robbing Detroit Citizens At Gunpoint Turn Out To Be Real Cops Robbing Citizens At Gunpoint - informationliberation

Detroit could almost have its own thread for all its insanity.

I thought a fiction writer already did, Robocop

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    A writer of fiction could not make up the story that is Detroit. Sad and unbelievable, I have a cynical side that leads me to believe that it will never get any better in that place. It does need to be contained somehow.

Rather than start another thread that might be misconstrued: "Fake Cops" Robbing Detroit Citizens At Gunpoint Turn Out To Be Real Cops Robbing Citizens At Gunpoint - informationliberation

Detroit could almost have its own thread for all its insanity.

(That's a target-rich site for Ram.)

Top Bottom