The Comey and Flynn Drama continues. Pardon on the way?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Whoops! So the HQ politico types running this, I think we can now legitimately, and proven by the facts, call it a witch hunt, messed up and let someone not "in the loop" get hold of the Flynn file and he stamped it "close - nothing to see here", lol!

That and Priestab taking CYA notes, "so the only purpose of the interview is to get Flynn to lie?". Smart one that guy, not putting his neck in the noose since this was AFTER Hillary lost.

Funny how the Mueller prosecutors never managed to ask Priestab about his notes... but US Atty Durham... different story. USSR Politburo levels of abuse of power going on under Comey et al, but hopefully they actually ran afoul of criminal law, so it'll see the light of day. Both Barr and Durham are old school, charge 'em with a crime or STFU.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    If he's up for it, I'd like to see Flynn take a position in the administration that allows him to help clean things up. He'll be the most motivated SOB in history:

nuxuVZ0.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If he's up for it, I'd like to see Flynn take a position in the administration that allows him to help clean things up. He'll be the most motivated SOB in history:

nuxuVZ0.png

Agreed, but you know there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth over "conflict of interest" claims.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Agreed, but you know there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth over "conflict of interest" claims.

Of course I expect them to lie. There is no conflict of interest in trying to root out corruption if you aren't one of the corrupt.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So the Democrats had confidential informants in the Trump campaign, when their was no evidence of collusion embarked in efforts to maliciously prosecute members of the team, spent years lying about Russian interference, gained seats in Congress because of these lies, and attempted out oust a democratically elected president.

Remind me again who we need to be concerned about over election meddling?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Democrats and Republicans

So the Democrats had confidential informants in the Trump campaign, when their was no evidence of collusion embarked in efforts to maliciously prosecute members of the team, spent years lying about Russian interference, gained seats in Congress because of these lies, and attempted out oust a democratically elected president.

Remind me again who we need to be concerned about over election meddling?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Tucker Carlson did his usual excellent job summarizing the Flynn exoneration:

[video=youtube;fHh19Baj_pM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHh19Baj_pM[/video]

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I guess I'm naive because I never dreamed that none of the witnesses produced any evidence of collusion. This is seriously disturbing.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I know it will never happen, but I really wish there was a way to recoup the money wasted from the U.S. treasury on illegal investigations.
    They spent millions of dollars of tax payers money when they knew good and well that the charges were unmerited.

The federal government should take every last dime that James Comey will ever earn, and his pension.
    That goes for Rod Rosenstein, Andrew McCabe, James Clapper... and every other snake in the grass involved.

They should live the rest of their lives as paupers, and die totally broke.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It was bad enough when the DNC was the "source" for half the stories in the news, but it's pretty sad that they are also the chief "informant" for the FBI.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I guess I'm naive because I never dreamed that none of the witnesses produced any evidence of collusion. This is seriously disturbing.

So, you are saying that having so many people telling coordinated lies, having prominent law enforcement officials participating in those lies and having the media magnifying those lies by 10s of thousands of articles has an effect?

Now apply that same thought to other coordinated attacks on Republicans (ex: Kavanaugh as rapist; pretty much every day for Trump) and the pattern of corruption becomes more clear. You don't need a top-down coordination to conspire. People with similar interests can generate mutually reinforcing lies without direction from above and if the media likes the narrative, they will magnify it.

*Never* trust unnamed sources, coordinated wording from "independent" outlets or quotes without context. Those are simply tools of manipulation. Beware of people claiming to have seen evidence (biggest example: Schiff), but that you aren't allowed to see it.

Look for the published original documents (like the transcripts of the Flynn investigation here that were finally shown long after the damage was done) and recordings (and take those with a grain of salt) before trusting further accusations. The Democrats never shared anything in the entire Trump/Russia saga over the last 3+ years except in their own words, in quotes out of context or in over-redacted original documentation where it was hard to get any real info.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    M19FrVj.jpg

The attacks on Michael Flynn provide clear proof of every word of this statement.

For people that preach "coexist", there is a pattern of behavior that shows they would rather destroy those who do not follow their belief structure.

Top Bottom