• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browncofiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    More evidence of the decay of the Rep party. 'They' are oblivious to and do not understand Constitutional conservatism.

For sure, let me be clear, personally I have NO use for Christie.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    I know you didn't say it thus way, but to be clear...not "everyone" on the right loves him. The media wants us to, but we don't "all" love him.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Rand Paul was right to say there won't be a GOP president in our lifetime unless the party changes. Christie is not that change. Especially here on INGO, he is the least friendly GOP governor to guns.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Last night I was at a dinner where Dr. Ben Carson was the keynote speaker.

All I can say about 2016 is: "I can dream, can't I?"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Last night I was at a dinner where Dr. Ben Carson was the keynote speaker.

All I can say about 2016 is: "I can dream, can't I?"

Has he gotten his mind right with the 2A? When he hit the scene, I saw him interviewed and he was awfully squishy about guns, "assault" weapons, etc.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Christie has a snowball's chance in hell of winning IMHO. Every voter I know that would be considered to be in the "middle" does not like him.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was out and about this morning and one of the radio talkers said that CPAC has been pretty well taken over by the establishment Republicans. It appears to me to be the case given that you went from a group that snubbed the New Jersey Governor to welcoming him and Mitch McConnel... gimme a break. Conservatives haven't changed that much.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    When you hear people on the right love Gov. Crispy as their Party's choice, it is the Rinos and not the True Conservative Republicans. Gov. Crispy is farther left than some Democrats. Plus he is in bed with all the other anti-gunners in our Country. If he becomes the president we will see National Gun Control Bills like those in New Jersey, New York, California, Connecticut, etc.

I only hope people aren't as stupid as they were in 2008 and 2012. If they are as stupid or more so, God help us all.

“If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.” Samuel Adams, 1776

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Christie is actually the darling of the left. They want him as the Republican nominee so bad they can taste it. They know, whoever he runs against, will win in a landslide.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Christie is actually the darling of the left. They want him as the Republican nominee so bad they can taste it. They know, whoever he runs against, will win in a landslide.
    Looks like more than a few people at CPAC agree with the left. Standing ovations and cheering? Republicans in the trenches seem to like him.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If it comes down to Christie and Hillary for 2016 general, I already know what the INGO mantra will be. Of course Hillary doesn't generate the spittle here that Obama does. But I still know what the mantra will be.

Top Bottom