• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I am dumbfounded that a Pakistani can get an IT job with access to Congress' computer network without a background check. Washington really is a clown car. We should be scared.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Select Fox news people have been all over this for months.
    The local radio guy Casey Hendrickson has been very verbal about it for months also.
    I've not saw ANY coverage on the other networks. Just doesn't follow their narrative.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I am dumbfounded that a Pakistani can get an IT job with access to Congress' computer network without a background check. Washington really is a clown car. We should be scared.

Very true, but until there is some sort of accountability for this you can expect it to only get worse. Whoever gave this guy a security clearance should be imprisoned the same as selling state secrets.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It sounds like Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz went muy guano loco on this one. The story in the OP mentioned land deal, didn't this guy skip to P-stan with money from a mortgage scam? Lets not forget Andre Carson is eyeball deep in this. Tony Katz has been on this story too.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How positively hilarious that ANY MSM outlet would mention a lack of evidence of the most salacious accusations about DWS should be indicative of ANYTHING, esp. vis a vis Trump and their handling of similar allegations about him

brentlacy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2018
    Rockville
    When the very first of this broke months ago, knowing what I know about Corporate and Public sector IT, this doesn't just smell fishy. It's Broken Truckload stuck on the side of a New Mexico Interstate full of fish, smelly.
    With all the steps that are being taken here, someone has information that could do a lot of damage. The question is who?

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    My interpretation of this story.
    Deb was being blackmailed by Awan (once he saw her files) and forced her to intervene for his Dad. He saw that as a get out of jail free card and started stealing computers, files, credit cards, whatever.
    She had no choice but to try to interfere with the Capitol Police investigation because they came into possession of her files.
    Whatever is in those files will probably ruin many careers and send a few people to jail. But with her brother representing the citizens of the US will any of this happen? Not a chance.

Top Bottom