Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I could sit here all morning with a cup of coffee it would be much nicer.

We all need a day like that.

I promised the spouse I was going to take a vacation (:)) when I get through this current list of HVAC projects.
    She smiled and asked where we were going.
    I smiled back and said "Out to get the saws and tools so I can finish that damn honey-do list"

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I promised the spouse I was going to take a vacation (:)) when I get through this current list of HVAC projects.
    I smiled back and said "Out to get the saws and tools so I can finish that damn honey-do list"
    No one who knows you would believe that. ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Now that I have gotten down to almost the bone I am not sure what I really need. I still have a couple to sell.

Look at this as an opportunity to do something new.......Or not.

I am looking at things differently now for some crazy reason but not sure whats next.
    Finish the 2011 for sure.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The CZ 1911 is hanging out there but I'm not sure I am ready to go down that road. Would be an investment for sure. I don't have a good track record of hanging on to 1911s. What I really want, they don't make.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I will be replacing a soon to leave my safe 1911 but just not really sure with what just yet.
    I am loosing the stainless loaded. I have to have at least 1 stainless 1911 in my possession. The Ruger does not fill that need.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

My vacations tend to run that route. The wife travels to CA to visit family when she goes on vacation. I usually stay home on mine and spend the time catching up on the to-do list. I'd rather spend the time here than visiting family, truth be told.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My vacations tend to run that route. The wife travels to CA to visit family when she goes on vacation. I usually stay home on mine and spend the time catching up on the to-do list. I'd rather spend the time here than visiting family, truth be told.

The stresses involved with travel are something I can do without these days.
    Time was I would get my 40+ hrs. in by Thursday and be on a plane Thursday night flying to any one of many points on the racing circuit to run a car. Be back on a plane Sunday night after the Race and back in my truck on the job Monday Morning to do it all again.
    The Wife fly's to Tampa and stays with friends in October. I may drive here down this year. I have good friends down there as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom