• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    There was a really nice bright stainless 75B at the 1500 for $750 I think.
    It was the same dealer that has a very nice used TRP Tactical in black w/ bull barrel & adjustable night sights for $995
    Too bad the dealer was from KY.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Had a good little range session with TDOGG this afternoon for a couple hours. Good at least for me. Got some more trigger time with my GP100 and took the rami for a spin after awhile of sitting in the safe. I really do like that little thing, my shooting was very good with it today too. It was chilly out there, but I had fun. It is amazing how my speech starts to slur and my mouth moves slower in the cold, strange feeling it is. Talking almost becomes a chore.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Had a good little range session with TDOGG this afternoon for a couple hours. Good at least for me. Got some more trigger time with my GP100 and took the rami for a spin after awhile of sitting in the safe. I really do like that little thing, my shooting was very good with it today too. It was chilly out there, but I had fun. It is amazing how my speech starts to slur and my mouth moves slower in the cold, strange feeling it is. Talking almost becomes a chore.
    You were getting kinda weird towards the end. :)

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    The wife and I headed down to Indy today to deliver a gun to a fellow INGO member. Ran into black ice on the way down so it took a little longer than usual. Had to take the wife shopping afterwards, got thru that and then met my son, his wife and my granddaughter for lunch. That's when I got a great surprise. Because he works at Bradis I had him put back a P-01 for me to purchase after I delivered the gun I sold. Well what he did was present me a P-01 as a gift. He said it was for helping him out thru some hard times he had in the past. ( I only did what any father would do ). I am very proud of him, he has been getting his bachelor's degree while working full time for Mark at Bradis. Next time you go to Bradis ask for Matt, he is a Air Force vet and will treat you right.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The wife and I headed down to Indy today to deliver a gun to a fellow INGO member. Ran into black ice on the way down so it took a little longer than usual. Had to take the wife shopping afterwards, got thru that and then met my son, his wife and my granddaughter for lunch. That's when I got a great surprise. Because he works at Bradis I had him put back a P-01 for me to purchase after I delivered the gun I sold. Well what he did was present me a P-01 as a gift. He said it was for helping him out thru some hard times he had in the past. ( I only did what any father would do ). I am very proud of him, he has been getting his bachelor's degree while working full time for Mark at Bradis. Next time you go to Bradis ask for Matt, he is a Air Force vet and will treat you right.

I have not done Bradis for a very long time but if I do I will look him up.
    That is a great surprise.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

It gets no better than that! Congrats on the new gun!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good story. Congrats!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks. What's on the agenda today? Me, I'm finishing cleaning the M1A after a little range session yesterday with Rusty.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

I'm wanting to pick up a 75d pcr, anyone seen one in stock or know a shop that carries a good size selection of CZs? Terre Haute, Indy, open to travel I suppose.....

Sorry, I don't know of any myself. Maybe another lurker in this thread can help you out.

I'm heading out to meet another INGO member early this afternoon for some range time later today... :ar15:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I keep telling myself while at work that I am going to inventory the CZ mags when I get home. So I will know what I need to order. I always seem to forget when I am at home. :ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom