• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Yep. We brought it home Saturday night, ate and hopped back into the car to drive around for 45 minutes. Did the same thing yesterday. Ran some errands, then got in the car and spent 30 minutes driving around just getting used to the car. Got a nasty surprise when I went to insure it thoug, OUCH!

When I bought my New Dodge Caravan, in 2004, I wanted certain extras ..... everything was a "package" ....

When I called my Insurance Co., they wanted the VIN.

Agent said, Oh, you have a SXT ????? I said yes, he said, that'll cost ya !!!!!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When I bought my New Dodge Caravan, in 2004, I wanted certain extras ..... everything was a "package" ....

Well, I'd thought that since the cars were comparably equipped and only a year apart, the cost would be close. Boy was I wrong!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Add Super Sport onto any Chevy and hold on.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    got me a new car today...
    2012 Honda Civic EX-L . An old buddy of mine works at Penske Honda and made me a pretty good deal on it.
    on top of that, I listed my old car (2004 Civic) on Craigslist last night, and sold it today.
    That's 3 cars in a row I've sold on Craigslist with in 1 day of listing and bought by the first person to look at it. :rockwoot:

used-2012-honda-civic_sedan-4drautomaticexlpzev-8456-14561674-8-640.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    got me a new car today...
    2012 Honda Civic EX-L . An old buddy of mine works at Penske Honda and made me a pretty good deal on it.
    on top of that, I listed my old car (2004 Civic) on Craigslist last night, and sold it today.
    That's 3 cars in a row I've sold on Craigslist with in 1 day of listing and bought by the first person to look at it. :rockwoot:

used-2012-honda-civic_sedan-4drautomaticexlpzev-8456-14561674-8-640.jpg

Very nice. You're gonna love driving around in the lap of luxury :)

MetGel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Columbus
    I need convincing. Sorry, haven't read whole thread (too long). I think I'm set on a CZ or something like it (Jericho 941). What I need is the differences in models. I just saw today a CZ85 and the 75 shadow. Should I go plastic or all steel? And the Jericho PSL looks tempting. Thanks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I need convincing. Sorry, haven't read whole thread (too long). I think I'm set on a CZ or something like it (Jericho 941). What I need is the differences in models. I just saw today a CZ85 and the 75 shadow. Should I go plastic or all steel? And the Jericho PSL looks tempting. Thanks.

Only the Shadow knows for sure..

MetGel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2014
    Columbus
    Sorry wrong one. the shadow would be out of price rage. The Phantom

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers

Check back in the morning.
    you'll get some info on the different models.
    Depends on what you want.
    The Phantom is a pretty sweet gun, but the Shadow is better - IMHO
    The all steel guns shoot very smooth and have the least amount of felt recoil because they are heavy.
    CZ has some Aluminum framed & polymer framed guns as well that are great for carry.

I have a CZ75D compact steel frame and it's great. the D is for De-cocker.
    It's been upgraded by the Wizard with the Cajun Gun Works Pro Package and it's super sweet.

I prefer CZ's & 1911's for steel framed guns and Glocks for Polymer.
    Don't bother reading through all 318 pages, just jump in and ask questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom