• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Yeah, it is what it is. I can't afford to be a collector any more. I need to liquidate what I'm not using. I can always replenish the collection later when I have actual money. The searching is most of the fun anyway.
    This!!! I'm having to make some really hard decisions right now. Listing some of my antique bicycles for sale today as I need to stock up on ammo with the election coming up. Breaks my heart, but it is what it is. Probably going to be selling a couple long guns too.... Being poor sucks....

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, it is what it is. I can't afford to be a collector any more. I need to liquidate what I'm not using. I can always replenish the collection later when I have actual money. The searching is most of the fun anyway.

This!!! I'm having to make some really hard decisions right now. Listing some of my antique bicycles for sale today as I need to stock up on ammo with the election coming up. Breaks my heart, but it is what it is. Probably going to be selling a couple long guns too.... Being poor sucks....

Yep, I feel your pain. A couple of guns I have, I would sell if I could make anything decent off of them. As it is, I'm going to try hard to keep my collection where it is now and see what time brings. I want to hold off on buying anything else and like everyone else, stock up on ammo when and if I find extra pennies lying about that don't have to go to other things.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    IDPA shoot day!
    First time I've shot in 2+ months
    Lunch at City BBQ, then up to Atlanta Conservation Club... :ar15:
    the Winter shoots don't start until 2pm so it should be pretty warm by then... warm enough.

oh, WTB... I have 500 rounds of 45acp loaded for you

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    IDPA shoot day!
    First time I've shot in 2+ months
    Lunch at City BBQ, then up to Atlanta Conservation Club... :ar15:
    the Winter shoots don't start until 2pm so it should be pretty warm by then... warm enough.

oh, WTB... I have 500 rounds of 45acp loaded for you

I like hearing that :D

Will have to try to meet at the range next weekend or something. You still haven't been to the Greenwood Point Blank, nor have you got to shoot my CCO.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Stocking up on 22 ammo while I can. Ordered some online last night and picked some up this morning at Gander. Bulk packs for my 10/22 and zombies. Really enjoying having a scoped bolt 22 rifle, trying out all kinds of "target" ammo. Becoming a very addicting hobby inside of this hobby.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Afternoon folks!

My big Saturday plans are to replace the turn signal switch in my F150. It's not going well. You have to remove the steering wheel and then the column covers to see the switch and once I got it that far apart, I found that I have the wrong replacement switch. You would think it would be enough to order a turn signal switch for a specific model year and vehicle, but the part they sent is not even close to having this style mount points and connections. So, for now, I'm going to try to disassemble the old switch to see if it can be fixed. I've had lots of luck doing that with old BMW window switches, so maybe a Ford will be repairable. I'm not too confident that will be the case though.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm working on the flooring in the master bathroom. Replaced the linoleum but need to refine the relief cuts so it lays flat, then going to install the quarter-round around the perimiter. I cut all the pieces a few days ago. Hope everything fits.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Afternoon folks!

My big Saturday plans are to replace the turn signal switch in my F150. It's not going well. You have to remove the steering wheel and then the column covers to see the switch and once I got it that far apart, I found that I have the wrong replacement switch. You would think it would be enough to order a turn signal switch for a specific model year and vehicle, but the part they sent is not even close to having this style mount points and connections. So, for now, I'm going to try to disassemble the old switch to see if it can be fixed. I've had lots of luck doing that with old BMW window switches, so maybe a Ford will be repairable. I'm not too confident that will be the case though.
    This would be why I cannot stand working on newer stuff.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Cut once, measure after!

It was a LOT of miters.

Quick and not-quite-to-scale drawing of the layout. I had a more accurate one with measurements to do the cutting.

Weirdest bathroom I've ever seen. And three doorways, all different sizes.
    masterbath_zpsib2zxohf.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom