• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    It is I! The worlds quietest INGOr! It was cool meeting you guys at the Pub. Hope to get a chance to meet again sometime.

Technical question. Can I have post count frozen so I can remain the longest semi active plinker?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had a most enjoyable evening.
    Spouse enjoyed it as well.
    She is thinking the grip on the Phantom is a bit large for her.
    She did OK with the point and shoot drills tonight. Green laser....acquire target and fire. Every round was on the silhouette and the grouping was OK for the time on the trigger.
    We will continue her training along these lines until she develops the proper muscle memory and then we will work on sights etc.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    After how well the new Dan Wesson guns are going over I am sure this will be a big hit and might get me to finally pick up an actual CZ.
    SxxwYmmh.png

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning everyone... :coffee:

It was a pleasure meeting you, Dave, CM and CM's wife. To bad you couldn't make it to shoot with us. Always a pleasure to shoot with the Wizard...

Nice meeting you as well Chris. I agree, I wish I'd been able to make it to shoot, but hopefully another time :)

Hope you all had fun. So, how's the P09?

Unfortunately I wasn't able to shoot it yet, as I was only able to meet everyone after they shot. Had a good time meeting up with everyone and hitting the pub for cheeseburgers and conversation though. Looking forward to shooting the P-09 tomorrow :D

After how well the new Dan Wesson guns are going over I am sure this will be a big hit and might get me to finally pick up an actual CZ.
    SxxwYmmh.png

:drool:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Morning Mr Wizard, so what are your thoughts on the Tanfoglio?psyko

My really like my Tanfoglio Witness Limited 10mm! The trigger is not bad for a stock gun and I will leave it alone for awhile. There are some aftermarket parts though salter than CGW parts. I can do the same polishing on it as the CZ's that I will do. Barry just dropping the hammer on a 10 is very cool:rockwoot:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    My really like my Tanfolio Witness Limited 10mm! The trigger is not bad for a stock gun and I will leave it alone for awhile. There are some aftermarket parts though salter than CGW parts. I can do the same polishing on it as the CZ's that I will do. Barry just dropping the hammer on a 10 is very cool:rockwoot:
    Thanks Losey just what a sick person like me needs to hear!:lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom