Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That was at The Outdoorsman Tom. They usually have a few in the case. Right now, it looks like they have the two mentioned, an SP01 in urban grey and a P07/9. There may have been others, but those are the ones I noticed.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That was at The Outdoorsman Tom. They usually have a few in the case. Right now, it looks like they have the two mentioned, an SP01 in urban grey and a P07/9. There may have been others, but those are the ones I noticed.

I may have to run out there later, just to do some fondling... :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Let me know what you think of the SP01 Compact Tom. It's one of those guns that could either be a safe queen or it could turn into a favorite shooter. All it would need to be a favorite shooter would be a CGW Pro pkg, new grips, new sights and a refinish in burnt bronze.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Let me know what you think of the SP01 Compact Tom. It's one of those guns that could either be a safe queen or it could turn into a favorite shooter. All it would need to be a favorite shooter would be a CGW Pro pkg, new grips, new sights and a refinish in burnt bronze.

If I make it out, I'll share my thoughts :)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Be careful Rusty. That's how I began 2016.
    Hey! Me too! It works out pretty well too. Tell yourself at the beginning of the year that you're going to concentrate on ammo and other things rather than buying more guns, buy a crap ton of guns throughout the year, feel bad about it at the end of the year, tell yourself that there is always next year, then because you're feeling down and the only thing to make you feel better is to start out the new year with a new gun.... It's a bulletproof plan, afterall there is always next year, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom