Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Is that the one BA was talking about yesterday? I think it was. Very much as delicious as it sounded. Just so you know, Christmas is coming up and I know you haven't gotten me anything yet. :stickpoke:
    LumpOfCoal.png

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I wonder how the 'P02' would shoot? I really like the feel of the P01 as the aluminum frame gives it just the right amount of spice. An all steel compact 75B is a pretty soft shooter, and I imagine this would be even more so due to the weight of the rail out front. Somebody, who is not me, needs to bring one of these to the next CZ shoot.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I wonder how the 'P02' would shoot? I really like the feel of the P01 as the aluminum frame gives it just the right amount of spice. An all steel compact 75B is a pretty soft shooter, and I imagine this would be even more so due to the weight of the rail out front. Somebody, who is not me, needs to bring one of these to the next CZ shoot.
    I think they are miscalling it a P02. The actual P02 is a P01 with swappable safety/decocker and its got a P02 rollmark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom