• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    We shot the Shield+PC yesterday. It shot great, GF didn't shoot well with it. Maybe too small/snappy recoil causing a flinch. She's anticipating the recoil and pushing the shots low.

We played with my Ruger MkIII for a bit....to settle her flinch.

Then I gave her my P10c. "Oh, I like this one a LOT better. Can we trade?". She was ringing steel at will @30 feet.

I have a new-ish S&W now, and one less CZ.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

We shot the Shield+PC yesterday. It shot great, GF didn't shoot well with it. Maybe too small/snappy recoil causing a flinch. She's anticipating the recoil and pushing the shots low.

We played with my Ruger MkIII for a bit....to settle her flinch.

Then I gave her my P10c. "Oh, I like this one a LOT better. Can we trade?". She was ringing steel at will @30 feet.

I have a new-ish S&W now, and one less CZ.

The good thing is that P10C's are very inexpensive right now. If you missed it, GrabaGun is selling the non-OR version for ~$320 and the OR version for ~$370. Great prices and that way you can both have P10C's and share the platform. Or just keep the Shield+PC if you prefer it, either way is good.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning all... :coffee:

The good thing is that P10C's are very inexpensive right now. If you missed it, GrabaGun is selling the non-OR version for ~$320 and the OR version for ~$370. Great prices and that way you can both have P10C's and share the platform. Or just keep the Shield+PC if you prefer it, either way is good.
    Not just the C models that cheap, I've been seeing all of the P10 series for great prices lately.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not just the C models that cheap, I've been seeing all of the P10 series for great prices lately.

I think it's phenomenal. Anyone wanting a really solid striker fired polymer gun should look at the P10 series. They are fantastic guns and now a great value. I picked up one when I saw it for ~$350 and just took it to the range after swapping the stock trigger shoe for a CGW straight aluminum trigger and it ran very well. This is my backup for my EDC. I thought it was great when I bought my Canik TP9SF Elite a few years ago for ~$350, but this deal is even better IMO.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think it's phenomenal. Anyone wanting a really solid striker fired polymer gun should look at the P10 series. They are fantastic guns and now a great value. I picked up one when I saw it for ~$350 and just took it to the range after swapping the stock trigger shoe for a CGW straight aluminum trigger and it ran very well. This is my backup for my EDC. I thought it was great when I bought my Canik TP9SF Elite a few years ago for ~$350, but this deal is even better IMO.
    Agreed. Only reason I got rid of the P10C and P10F that I had were the angle of their beavertail didn't agree with my thumb knuckle. I have the same issue with the Canik TP series.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I finally managed to get to the range today. My son and I took 5 CZs and 300 rounds of 9mm. We had a 99021 (SP01 Compact), Pre-B, Transitional SAO, Pre-B SAO and P07 along. The two SAOs and 99021 are fully Cajunized. To be honest though, the P07 and non-Cajunized Pre-B were my favorites of the trip. I was not shooting the 99021 well and the two SAOs were great, but the other two were what really felt good to me. The P07 is really easy to shoot well. That's one of the best guns CZ has made, yet will never get its full due. The old Pre-B is something that I need to begin carrying. It's an easy gun to shoot well and it just plain old works.

It sure was fun to put some rounds down range though. Oh, I also took a Sig MCX and 716i along. The MCX had a spare Eotech moved onto it and the 716i got the 3.5-14 BDX optic dialed in. By the end, we were smacking the 400 yard steel consistently with the Norma ammo. That's ammo that I cannot seem to run much below 2 moa, no matter what I run it through. But, it was accurate enough to hit steel (granted, big steel) at 400 yards.
    I really like the P07. I keep hoping they will make an optics ready P07. I also keep hoping for a smaller version ( P10s sized) hammer fired like the P07.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom