Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I haven't used tobacco in (24) years. But, over the course of use, I tried every variant except chewing tobacco.
    A good cigar was always enjoyed around a campfire, but I'd be afraid to try one now .... as it might make me want a cigarette ! It's strange, but every now and then when I'm sitting at a stoplight, I smell cigarette smoke from a nearby car ..... and my brain swoons to attention. The sensation passes quickly, but it's crazy powerful.
    One of the few bad habits that I never had. I was surrounded by smokers as kid - hated it and never had any desire to start.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Cigars. A bad habit I've yet to cultivate.

I don't know if handing out cigars is still a tradition when you have children, but it was something done 40 years ago. While she has been cleaning up her parents house for sale the gardener found the one I gave her dad for our first born. Looking at it brought back memories, he had written my son's name on it, and I gave it to my oldest son. She couldn't find the one for out second son, maybe he smoked that one.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I'd like to be able to run my 40P as a P01 sometimes, so it's a compact that I'd be looking for.

5b3e2bf57245dccdb1b324abe1717575.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm likely going to be putting up a Gen 5 G**** 19 in the classies very soon. Only rounds I've put through it were for function testing. I'm going through my accessories to find the backstraps. I know many in this thread aren't interested in these, but if someone has interest PM me.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Range Report

Warmed up with the P322. Confirmed that gun does not like to be loaded to 20 rounds in the mags, did 15 for today and had zero issues. I would consistently get FTF on the first few rounds if they were loaded to max capacity.

Jericho 9mm did well with the new barrel and comp, just needs a sight adjustment now.

Sar K12 did well with the new lightened trigger and SS comp, but I confirmed the threaded barrel has a POI 2" high at 7 yards and my rear sight is bottomed out on elevation. So, it's either time for a red dot or a taller front sight.

Rem 1911 shot like a dream. The new ejector gave me big smiles as I watched the brass fly strong and consistent at the 4:30 location. Remington R1 1911's use a rather large set of iron sights, and this gun likes a 12:00 / combat sight picture (front dot covers target), so doing precision work is a little challenging. My arms started showing signs of fatigue on the last few targets as I began to over muscle my grip and it showed on paper.

Sig 1911 10mm is awesome. Accuracy was good despite sun in my eyes and factory night sights which were a struggle at times. Launches brass a mile, but very consistently on distance and direction. Couldn't believe how much of a pooch it was to shoot. Ammo Inc 180gr TMJ ammo at 1190 FPS muzzle velocity (advertised). Really happy with this purchase. Just needs a sight adjustment for now, but those sights are eventually getting replaced.

Don't beat me up to much about my groups, I'm fat and out of shape. Distance was 7 yards, standing, 2 hands unsupported.

20230914_101507.jpg

20230914_101111.jpg

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    First ten rounds from the p01 with kadet kit during range session yesterday. Been playing around with the SubMOA app. I’m usually one thst just eyeballs them and they are good or not. This at least puts a size on it to make it easier to compare.

For my next trick, it’s about m gonna try to get doddg to use this instead of his formula that doesn’t even look at size

IMG_3076.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom