The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Interesting. I want to love it but there is no way.
    My first thought was "a 10k gun has that optic mount, what a joke". Watched the vid and I'll double down on that thought.
    Just surprised he's not holding the dot on with a magnet.
    It will be interesting to see if the triangle barrel idea takes off.
    I think he's more salesman than anything. "about 2 cm at 20 or 25 yards, maybe" doesn't scream gun guy to me.

All that being said, I can certainly appreciate someone pushing the envelope on innovation.
    It looks like the gun also features a traditional optic mount.

I'd like to know more, from an engineering perspective, about a triangular barrel....

I think it is gmcttr's turn to buy for the group to try out?

1709554208988.png

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    It looks like the gun also features a traditional optic mount.

I'd like to know more, from an engineering perspective, about a triangular barrel....

I think it is gmcttr's turn to buy for the group to try out?

View attachment 337463
    Between “both sided mag catch” and “concealed rails” I’m becoming less impressed all the time.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    I think he's more salesman than anything. "about 2 cm at 20 or 25 yards, maybe" doesn't scream gun guy to me.

All that being said, I can certainly appreciate someone pushing the envelope on innovation.

Yeah something about him didnt scream gun guy. Seems to be more interested in engineering, design, or sales OR maybe all three. Although like you said new ideas are appreciated as we love adapting stuff to meet budget.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yeah something about him didnt scream gun guy. Seems to be more interested in engineering, design, or sales OR maybe all three. Although like you said new ideas are appreciated as we love adapting stuff to meet budget.
    Agreed, and even on engineering at least in that video he came across less than technical. Could be language differences, but he didn't say why on the triangular barrel lock up, just that he came up with it one night. I'm not buying that. I believe triangles are supposed to be some of the strongest geometric designs, but he didn't go into any of that. He seemed to be all about the name, esthetics, etc and a lot of magnets. When asked about the magnets, and stuff coming apart, his answer was "don't worry about it".

They may have more technical detail on their website (I didn't look yet), but he's not representing that as you say as a gun guy or an engineering guy to me.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Awww...isn't that cute. Mcapo pretending he's still going to shoot and reload someday.
    Thought I might anneal....My Tempilaq dried up. At first, I though it was because I hadn't reloaded in awhile but now I am thinking you loosened the lid to mess with me?

Either way, you owe me $40.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom