The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That's the Wendy's right off I65 isn't it? Easy escape back onto the interstate.
    A ton of riff-raff type of traffic from Chicago anymore. They probably flipped a coin between Wendy’s and Flying J and the truck stop got vetoed.

This morning about 7:15 or so on 31 just south of 32 there was a car pointed north, on the southbound inside (fast lane) shoulder. When I got done at Menards and UPS there were 10 cops and at least one shirtless inked up dude in cuffs with crap from the car scattered all over.

I tried not to pass judgement.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Nobody except me hunting since opening day, no shots heard and no cars at entrance points to the HNF.

Turkey hunting for me has changed over the years as birds just don't gobble like they used to so it's more of a find a spot, set out decoys, call a little and wait. Two years ago I called in some hunters, could not believe they thought the decoys were real birds.
    Didja bag 'em?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    A lot to unpack in this video but the ability of the Corvette driver to draw, maintain purchase and fire during the attack by truck is nothing short of impressive.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Didja bag 'em?

Told them they were on private land and that they had spoiled both of our respective hunts for the day. One insisted they were on HNF ground, but I said you can keep arguing and I can call the law or go back to where you crossed the fence. They left.

I always deal with this the same way, leave and I'll consider things closed, argue and it's law/prosecution time.

Whines/excuses fit into one of a few categories.

This is HNF ground.
    We're just hunting (fill in blank).
    My cousin's friend's brother Billy Bob said it was OK to hunt here.
    We're just bow hunting.
    I've always hunted here.

The ones that stagger in from being lost in the HNF though are grateful and apologetic, I give them directions to the county road and send them on their way.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Told them they were on private land and that they had spoiled both of our respective hunts for the day. One insisted they were on HNF ground, but I said you can keep arguing and I can call the law or go back to where you crossed the fence. They left.

I always deal with this the same way, leave and I'll consider things closed, argue and it's law/prosecution time.

Whines/excuses fit into one of a few categories.

This is HNF ground.
    We're just hunting (fill in blank).
    My cousin's friend's brother Billy Bob said it was OK to hunt here.
    We're just bow hunting.
    I've always hunted here.

The ones that stagger in from being lost in the HNF though are grateful and apologetic, I give them directions to the county road and send them on their way.

Why can’t people just say, “sorry. I made an error and won’t repeat it”.

Nothing is anyone’s fault…

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Happy Saturday CZ fans. Started Fallout last night. I assume it'll all come together as the show goes on? I'm more confused now than when I started.
    It comes together. Rule number one with anything Fallout: Nothing is what it seems.

Edit: it mostly comes together. As Mcapo said earlier there are some plot holes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom