The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It's like going to the 500. I'm interested in watching the spectacle of it all. And the people watching will be fun. Then retreat home and isolate for a few days to readjust.
    I really hope you have fun and I hope it doesn't peeve you that I poke at you a little about that kind of stuff. Looking forward to a day in the future where your youngsters are old enough to participate in the FGE and hoping I live that long.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If your coffee brand’s quality is represented by a nice state of the art modular suppressor, mine would be analogous to this can:

e770d8a979c82f6bb8922cc7173aea76.jpg
    I read you can get that adapter for oil/fuel filters on threaded muzzle, and have it registered aka pay $200 tax stamp on it. It needs a serial number. Then you can just buy filters as needed. They say they work well for upto few hundred rounds of high power, and much longer for 22lr.
    I can't hear so all shots are suppressed :lmfao:

June I get my cochlear implant. Dr said I'll be going insane from hearing things I've forgotten about after I get it activated.
    It will be interesting to hear conversations again. Birds etc.
    Not looking forward to insects at night. If I remember correctly they are very noisy.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    It's like going to the 500. I'm interested in watching the spectacle of it all. And the people watching will be fun. Then retreat home and isolate for a few days to readjust.
    I've always thought that a lawn chair under a tree watching a busy boat ramp would be good entertainment.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Looking for suggestions for some kind of a medallion to install in the center of the grip for my 2011. There is a vacant spot on each side where a cheesy looking sticker once occupied. It's smaller than a dime at .555" diameter. If I don't find an inexpensive pre-made option, I might make something myself. I don't have a specific design in mind, just something that suits the gun, one of those know it when you see kind of things.

1000006174.jpg

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Looking for suggestions for some kind of a medallion to install in the center of the grip for my 2011. There is a vacant spot on each side where a cheesy looking sticker once occupied. It's smaller than a dime at .555" diameter. If I don't find an inexpensive pre-made option, I might make something myself. I don't have a specific design in mind, just something that suits the gun, one of those know it when you see kind of things.

View attachment 347837
    Miniaturized Czicko coin?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

View attachment 347837

Polished black buffalo horn ? (simple, classy disc of horn)

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down

View attachment 347837
    A hot dog on fire

Top Bottom