Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Did any of you slip something in my drink last night? I had the craziest dream and the firearm action didn't end well.... I was the camera man in what was supposed to be a horror movie involving a rundown high rise apartment building. Long story short it ended up going wrong and people were actually dying, my RAMI wouldn't fire and someone handed me an M9 which also wasn't functioning properly, but when it did fire sounded like a laser beam. It ended with a tsunami/hurricane tearing down the whole city... :scratch:

What ever you ate/drank/consumed before bedtime.......Inquiring minds want to know.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    IMG_0610_zpsijjtrogx.jpg

Ohh, I love playing where's waldo with guns. I just don't know which one is supposed to be Waldo. The Nickel Compact maybe?

Morning guys. And Rusty says he doesn't drink. Wow.

After a dream like that, he might want to give drinking a try.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got back from the range. Had a great trip. The SP-01 Tactical ran like a champ! Very impressed... :)

My buddy rented a 9mm PPQ and a FNS 9. The VP9 and full sized M&P 9 were both rented to someone else and never came back while we were there. He liked the PPQ a lot, but wants to get a chance to shoot the full sized M&P before he makes any decisions.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just got back from the range. Had a great trip. The SP-01 Tactical ran like a champ! Very impressed... :)

My buddy rented a 9mm PPQ and a FNS 9. The VP9 and full sized M&P 9 were both rented to someone else and never came back while we were there. He liked the PPQ a lot, but wants to get a chance to shoot the full sized M&P before he makes any decisions.

Glad you like the SP01.

I like the idea of trying before buying approach in regards to renting guns. Makes perfect sense. I mean most people don't buy cars without test driving one first.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Glad you like the SP01.

I like the idea of trying before buying approach in regards to renting guns. Makes perfect sense. I mean most people don't buy cars without test driving one first.

Totally agree. It's one thing to hold and fondle a gun. You get a good feel for the ergos and trigger, but it's even better to actually shoot the gun to get a feel for it in its element. I've had plenty of guns that I fondled in the gun store and liked, only to realize when I shot it that there was something about it that I didn't like.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't know why, but I'm jonesing for a P07 for some reason tonight. I love compact pistols and a P07 would be a good thing to add to the collection. Then again, I just killed a half bottle of Rancho Sisquac so my judgement may be off at the moment.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I spent a butt load with Greg Coat last week. Mags were waiting when I got home last night. I did not open the box
    This afternoon I opened the box and loaded all the mags (.45 ACP for the 97 and 9mm for the Phantom) then I noticed the Phantom Mags looked off. I checked and sure enough they have the compact base on them.
    I am a dumb ass.

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Don't know why I feel the need to post this here but...
    Saw this one the book of faces tonight and thought.

You are not truly Bad Ass; Tacticool unless you carry a holstered attack dog.

Bad%20Ass_zpsdzebfdbl.jpg

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I don't know why, but I'm jonesing for a P07 for some reason tonight. I love compact pistols and a P07 would be a good thing to add to the collection. Then again, I just killed a half bottle of Rancho Sisquac so my judgement may be off at the moment.
    The P-07 ia awesome and highly recommend psyko, I also love the compact pistols and it is sweet!

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I guess I can be one of the cool kids now and post something here. I went to the 1500 yesterday and was thinking about getting a P-07. I found one and was fondling it. Then I noticed an SP-01 Phantom lying nearby. I picked it up and it just "felt" right. I decided to skip the P-07 and bought the Phantom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom