This thread needs more CZs......

CIMG3358_zpsdml8nuhk.jpg

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    The Indianapolis VA does a great job. My sister was going to Jesse Brown in Chicago I wouldn't take my dog there.
    I have been going to the Hines VA Blind Center for about 14 years. They have been improving their care since the limelight has been on the VA scandals. I am familiar with Jesse Brown up the street and have to agree with your assessment. I get my current care from Rex Robley VA in Louisville KY and they are on par with Jesse Brown I have more horror stories than the Friday the 13th and Halloween movies put together.
    No politician gives two sh!ts about veterans if they can't make a buck off our backs.
    Back on topic I salute your sister for her service as I do for all our veterans and pray someday someone will change the way were treated.

My sister in law was admitted last night to local civilian hospital and put on a vent and they are putting a feeding tube in today so if anyone could send positive thoughts I'd appreciate it also, sorry to switch the focus on my troubles, back to the topic now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This thread needs more CZs......

CIMG3358_zpsdml8nuhk.jpg

I admire her trigger discipline, but that CZ could sure use an RRK for her. Now, if the cheeseburger and beer girl from the culture thread is my idea of heaven, the lady above is what I imagine the security detail in heaven being like. Maybe with a bit of mutual frisking allowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom