Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    lcz75all_zpsinnbrb8e.jpg

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Anyone know this smythe012 fella that's selling the phantom in the classies? Think I'm going to offer him a strait up trade for my PPQ w/ Dawson sights and JM Custom holster.....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes, she liked shooting it and being able to convert for lefty use made it a good choice for her! She also likes shooting the Phantom but that's mine, mine, mine:cool:

I know you love her and everything and you've been together for a hundred years or so but the Phantom is just asking way too much. ;)

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Anyone know this smythe012 fella that's selling the phantom in the classies? Think I'm going to offer him a strait up trade for my PPQ w/ Dawson sights and JM Custom holster.....

He said in the ad that he was only interested in a Gen 4 Glock 20 for trade so I'm not sure if he will go for it. But can't hurt to try!

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    The answer is definitely "no" if you don't even ask. Worst case, he says no. Plus, that trade is in his favor monetarily.

Only problem if he takes the trade is.....I know those things are money pits. I'll have to scrounge up another $500 to get CGW guts stuffed in it.

He said in the ad that he was only interested in a Gen 4 Glock 20 for trade so I'm not sure if he will go for it. But can't hurt to try!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The answer is definitely "no" if you don't even ask. Worst case, he says no. Plus, that trade is in his favor monetarily.

Only problem if he takes the trade is.....I know those things are money pits. I'll have to scrounge up another $500 to get CGW guts stuffed in it.

Not quite that much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom