• Status
    Not open for further replies.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    Morning folks and happy Friday. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to finish up this week and get it behind me...it's been a doosey. Looks like the next couple of days are going to be pretty decent. I'm itching to get some trigger time in.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning fellas. It is Friday isn't it? This needs to be a productive weekend for Rusty.

Kinda sad feeling when I closed up the safe this morning. It's looking empty in there.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Awesome. That must be what that one guy was talking about when he said CZs were expensive to maintain. Wonder how many miles the average bushing lasts? Prolly wouldn't hurt to go ahead and flush all the fluids on her as well.

I've decided that these accurized bushings and TFX sights will be standard equipment on mine. This may take a little bit to accomplish.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Was doing some "experimenting" on some CZs last night with my brotherman T-DOGG. Let's just say, we are both very excited! And no, we are not expecting. Although he did propose.....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm excited to try one with the bushing. Looks like I will be able to do so shortly.;)

Just write those off as expenses for the BACZRS.

It's about $120 per sight set and $60 per bushing. Of course, that doesn't include shipping. I got three sets of each in the mail last evening. The Wizard is going to put them on the Beast, #2 and Omaha over the next week or so. He will have bushings in his freezer all week. ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It's about $120 per sight set and $60 per bushing. Of course, that doesn't include shipping. I got three sets of each in the mail last evening. The Wizard is going to put them on the Beast, #2 and Omaha over the next week or so. He will have bushings in his freezer all week. ;)
    Hopefully he doesn't get those mixed in with his dinner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom