• Status
    Not open for further replies.

khayden65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    United States
    Looking to enter into the world of “CZ” ownership. I am set on purchasing a P-01 in the near future and while doing the research I discovered the P-06. In looking for these they seem to be pretty hard to come across. What were the years of manufacture, #’s produced, etc.....? Any information would be much appreciated.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ate way too much today, but would not do anything different if I had to do today over. Tomorrow's gutter cleaning, leaf blowing and mulching will burn it all off in short order. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

The boys are doing the gutters and leaves. They will all end up on the garden and covered with a tarp. Spring comes and they get tilled under along with about 400lbs of peat/soil and 300 lbs of sand in the onion plot.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Looking to enter into the world of “CZ” ownership. I am set on purchasing a P-01 in the near future and while doing the research I discovered the P-06. In looking for these they seem to be pretty hard to come across. What were the years of manufacture, #’s produced, etc.....? Any information would be much appreciated.

The P-01 is very common and you should have no problems there. The P-06 is pretty difficult to find as it was discontinued in 2016. They are around on Gunbroker and Armslist if you can get lucky, but it has been a struggle for me so far. Not sure on any of the other info.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Like King31 says, the P06 is not easy to find right now. They pop up occasionally on GB, but it's a pistol that's out of production, so no new batches to be had. One option is a 40P. That is the Colt 40B slide on a P06 frame. Those seem to pop up from time to time as well, and often go for less money. It's a great pistol but uses an odd sight cut which really limits night sight options. I'd avoid the all steel 75 Compacts in .40 which were produced around 2004. Those can be made to run well, but can also be a problem to get running. I have one that is now running well, but it took a long time to get here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom