The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sounds like a great day ahead for you MM. Have fun and enjoy this early taste of spring. I have not been down to that park in years and really should make the trek down that way some weekend.

Hope you brought your galoshes, MM. Might be a bit muddy.

Thanks, 88 !

It's not muddy on the trail, but I'll probably jump off the trail to look for 'sheds'.

It's just glorious out here. It seems like I'm all alone ..... which is the way that I like it. Everyone is playing cards in the Inn. What a shame for them !

View attachment 64404

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    So I'm getting the itch for a new gun and want to give CZ a try. I'm looking at either the 75D PCR or the 75 SP-01 Tactical. Which one would y'all go for and why?

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    So I'm getting the itch for a new gun and want to give CZ a try. I'm looking at either the 75D PCR or the 75 SP-01 Tactical. Which one would y'all go for and why?

If you haven’t held one I would definitely recommend that first. Two completely different guns size wise. What is your intended use for this handgun?

rkwhyte2

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    If you haven’t held one I would definitely recommend that first. Two completely different guns size wise. What is your intended use for this handgun?

Well that is the question isn't it. I have several compact guns that I already carry so I'm not sure this one would go into the rotation. I lean towards the SP-01 and see it as my HD gun. I guess I have answered my own question but would still like to hear others opinions.

rkwhyte2

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    The next question would be where in the Indianapolis area would you find one. I see that Hoosier Armory has one in stock for around $625. Good price?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well that is the question isn't it. I have several compact guns that I already carry so I'm not sure this one would go into the rotation. I lean towards the SP-01 and see it as my HD gun. I guess I have answered my own question but would still like to hear others opinions.

I use a variation of the SP01 as my HD gun and have for several years. $625 for one is a decent price.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    MM, I am truly envious of how you are spending such a nice day.

The next question would be where in the Indianapolis area would you find one. I see that Hoosier Armory has one in stock for around $625. Good price?

On the south side of Indy is The Outdoorsman. South on 135 near the south Target and Walmart. They are the largest CZ dealer in the state and typically have 19 to 20 different models in the case. They had an SP01 Tactical and PCR in the case when I was in there the other day.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I have an SP-01. Aesthetically, I prefer the non-railed 75’s but after shooting both - the sp-01 was a better fit. Just order a CGW trigger kit for it so I like it enough to put another $300 in it. :-)

Went into the gun store today with every intent of buying a P10C. Handled a RAMI and then had second thoughts about polymer versus metal and left with only a holster. :-(

Ban the fools, not the tools I say. wtburnette

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    These mild sunny days giving me the itch for spring. I always want to get another motorcycle in the spring. I owned one 17 years ago and every spring the feeling comes back to me. By the time the hot summer is on us the feeling is gone.

jag09

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indy/Cloverdale
    These mild sunny days giving me the itch for spring. I always want to get another motorcycle in the spring. I owned one 17 years ago and every spring the feeling comes back to me. By the time the hot summer is on us the feeling is gone.

I've been itching to get mine out but with the road conditions the way they are, it'll be in the garage for awhile longer

rkwhyte2

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I have an SP-01. Aesthetically, I prefer the non-railed 75’s but after shooting both - the sp-01 was a better fit. Just order a CGW trigger kit for it so I like it enough to put another $300 in it. :-)

Went into the gun store today with every intent of buying a P10C. Handled a RAMI and then had second thoughts about polymer versus metal and left with only a holster. :-(

What variant of the RAMI was it and where?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yes absolutely.

Thanks, good to know. A buddy of mine has been pushing me to do TDI in OH, but I don't really want to go out of state for training.

I really want a P10c. I am hoping to be able to pick one up in the next month or so, as I think it would make a fantastic carry option.

I gave my boss a shove today and he jumped into CZickness pool with a Rami. :D

Good job! :koolaid:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom