The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I will be 68 on Friday. Hence the legacy series. Thought it was time for that.

Beauty of this is I get to run those guns until my clock stops.....:):

CM is a force of nature! He'll be running those guns for another 20 years and his poor kids will finally get them all shot out with his CZ friends paw prints all over them from all of the group shoots.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Nicely done. It's taken several years to accumulate the one's I've got. A bunch of them are Cajunized, but not all of them. I think there are probably 8 fully done with another 4 or 5 with at least some Cajun love in them. I wish I had the discipline to Cajunize them all like you've been doing.

The wiz had done several of them before they came to me. I've only done one myself so far. Some of them are currently at CGW, but should be home in the next two weeks. I will probably do more myself going forward.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

I will be 68 on Friday. Hence the legacy series. Thought it was time for that.

Beauty of this is I get to run those guns until my clock stops.....:):

That's an awesome plan. BTW, Happy Early Birthday, cause I'm old enough I'll have forgotten by tomorrow... :):

That is a great plan. Maybe I should try that. "This one isn't even for me. It's for the kids after I'm gone. I'll just make sure it is well loved until then."

I like the way you think. I wonder if the wife will buy that?

Nicely done. It's taken several years to accumulate the one's I've got. A bunch of them are Cajunized, but not all of them. I think there are probably 8 fully done with another 4 or 5 with at least some Cajun love in them. I wish I had the discipline to Cajunize them all like you've been doing.

I only have 1 CZ that is fully cajunized, but it's a fantastic example of things coming together to form a pretty perfect handgun. I need to eventually get the matte stainless 75B done as well.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I need to clean out my safe. There are some in there that really should find a new home. Guns deserve to be shot and loved, not collecting dust in a back corner of a gun safe. I just hate the whole selling process though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hot off the mill.........

kbJntZc.jpg

jXdJx0L.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.