The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Very nice CM! Heck, nice doesn't cut it. Those are drop dead gorgeous.

I'm at one of those times that I'm starting to question the direction my collection is going. The CZs are mostly fine, but there are weak spots in there and I have to admit that moving the 1911 collection over to being mostly Dan Wesson based is making me miss shooting guns that put together myself. I might just need to fire up a project to get out of this funk.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very nice CM! Heck, nice doesn't cut it. Those are drop dead gorgeous.

I'm at one of those times that I'm starting to question the direction my collection is going. The CZs are mostly fine, but there are weak spots in there and I have to admit that moving the 1911 collection over to being mostly Dan Wesson based is making me miss shooting guns that put together myself. I might just need to fire up a project to get out of this funk.

To me the gratification of doing this is what really keeps me focused. Much more so than buying NIB and just stacking the gun safe with pieces.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Nice website. Like the general navigation. How come everyone is out of Lancer mags?

Speaking of general....activity has been a little lite in here today as everyone seems to be in the "general" thread...

CMs legacy piece balanced out the absurdity of general. A much appreciate refocus.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Nice website. Like the general navigation. How come everyone is out of Lancer mags?

Speaking of general....activity has been a little lite in here today as everyone seems to be in the "general" thread...

CMs legacy piece balanced out the absurdity of general. A much appreciate refocus.

Ingo needed the break from all the recent madness. There is always someone to sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Nice website. I'll have to dig deeper into it this weekend.

I find myself getting tired of the same old internet squabbles. This is pretty much the only thread I check on INGO regularly any more. Too many people jumping on others because they don't share the same tastes. Maybe I'm coming off of a long winter of being handgun obsessed and just need a breather.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Nice website. I'll have to dig deeper into it this weekend.

I find myself getting tired of the same old internet squabbles. This is pretty much the only thread I check on INGO regularly any more. Too many people jumping on others because they don't share the same tastes. Maybe I'm coming off of a long winter of being handgun obsessed and just need a breather.

I'm with you. I hit a couple of RFC threads and the new posts here then I'm back to the grind. Only exception is you tubes from The Voice. Some amazing talent hits that stage.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    This is the first I've been able to check-in all day. I've been trying to gather everything that I need to go down to my cabin in Owen county and start the process of opening it for the year. Since it's basically a mudbowl down there due to rains, and not snows .... the challenges will be many, I fear.

I'm glad that your 1911 legacy projects are nearing completion, CM. And yes, I understand perfectly why you're doing what you're doing. Enthusiasm and passion keep us going, at our tender age ! :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is the first I've been able to check-in all day. I've been trying to gather everything that I need to go down to my cabin in Owen county and start the process of opening it for the year. Since it's basically a mudbowl down there due to rains, and not snows .... the challenges will be many, I fear.

I'm glad that your 1911 legacy projects are nearing completion, CM. And yes, I understand perfectly why you're doing what you're doing. Enthusiasm and passion keep us going, at our tender age ! :)

Brother you got the tender part right. Dayuuuum.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

Nice part of the morning is that I took the day off for my birthday and slept in. Bad part was the trash truck going by outside waking me up and realizing that I forgot to put trash out :(

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    (:coffee:)2

Well...Happy Birthday! We have trash on Wednesday and recycling every other Thursday - I look at my neighbors to see what week it is...

Thank you sir.

Good morning gents. Way to busy but I want to get out and shoot. Will be a NRA member for the first time and Im now a member of my shooting club.

Congrats on the memberships :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom