The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GrgaHines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    Been considering different CZ's lately and the new cz 75 P01 Omega 2/tone is a nifty looker. Needing a good carry, so asking ....... are they one that carries well lower on the thigh?

GrgaHines

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2018
    A lot to consider when you are making an investment you are going to live with for a while, at least till you can see your way clear to be able to change it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A lot to consider when you are making an investment you are going to live with for a while, at least till you can see your way clear to be able to change it.

I do not carry low on the hip. Prefer CC as to OC. That is just my personal preference.
    I would think the holster you choose would be a factor in this.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Nope. Not much of a fan of indoor ranges.

Yeah, I'm not either .... but, since the new Point Blank is just 14 minutes from my house, and as a veteran I could get a membership for $ 17.49 a month ..... I caved ! :D

It was busy today (people taking-off for Good Friday, I suppose). Once I get in my assigned stall, the rest of the world goes away. That's how I deal with it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yeah, I'm not either .... but, since the new Point Blank is just 14 minutes from my house, and as a veteran I could get a membership for $ 17.49 a month ..... I caved ! :D

It was busy today (people taking-off for Good Friday, I suppose). Once I get in my assigned stall, the rest of the world goes away. That's how I deal with it.

Glad to hear you had a good time. That's pretty much the way we do it as well. Tim and I meet with some other friends for breakfast on Saturday, then he and I, sometimes a couple more from the breakfast group, head to PB. I find indoor ranges to be very convenient, though I still look forward to the occasional trips out to an outdoor range or better yet, someone's personal range :yesway:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Glad to hear you had a good time. That's pretty much the way we do it as well. Tim and I meet with some other friends for breakfast on Saturday, then he and I, sometimes a couple more from the breakfast group, head to PB. I find indoor ranges to be very convenient, though I still look forward to the occasional trips out to an outdoor range or better yet, someone's personal range :yesway:

The positives for you and others that can deal with the mindless masses is you stay on the trigger which is obvious when I see you guys shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom