The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Congratulations sir! It was a smoking deal, and I will now be able to sleep, without dreams of selling my organs. :laugh:

Man I am telling you. I have 2 97's and that one kept whispering to me....mouse....you know you want me....you just know it right mouse.....mouse....hello mouse....can you hear me...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That gun was talking to lots of folks. But the wallet discipline was strong.

I currently have 2 out at Allens getting some up-grades. I have a box of parts for both of them when he is done with the machine work. Once all the internal "Fittment" and "Blending" is done on my bench he gets to put some color on them. After all of that and the possibility that 2 of my Hot-Rod AR's are finding new homes maybe I can gets me some new CZ's.

AJ1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Wausau
    Hi everyone, I'm new here, I think I'm posting in the right section, just wondering what everyone thinks of the Arex Zero 1 Tactical? I have purchased this pistol and want to know what others think I was have started another thread but don't know how Lol.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I currently have 2 out at Allens getting some up-grades. I have a box of parts for both of them when he is done with the machine work. Once all the internal "Fittment" and "Blending" is done on my bench he gets to put some color on them. After all of that and the possibility that 2 of my Hot-Rod AR's are finding new homes maybe I can gets me some new CZ's.

After all that OR if you find something you REALLY need in the meantime. I've been there. No new guns until I get all these projects done! Wait a minute, just let me look at this one. I swear I'm just looking...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hi everyone, I'm new here, I think I'm posting in the right section, just wondering what everyone thinks of the Arex Zero 1 Tactical? I have purchased this pistol and want to know what others think I was have started another thread but don't know how Lol.

Never heard of it. Had to google. I need to do some reading.....:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After all that OR if you find something you REALLY need in the meantime. I've been there. No new guns until I get all these projects done! Wait a minute, just let me look at this one. I swear I'm just looking...

My safety net is having a safe plumb full of Hot-Rods.
    The only gun (after your 97) that speaks to me is one of the new SA 10mm's. TRP. Railed.
    But in the end it is just another project crying out to be loved.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    My safety net is having a safe plumb full of Hot-Rods.
    The only gun (after your 97) that speaks to me is one of the new SA 10mm's. TRP. Railed.
    But in the end it is just another project crying out to be loved.

I'm sure your safe is a sight to behold. The limited sampling of your toys I have seen leads me to believe what makes it to the safe is a very exclusive club. I'm clearing some space in my safe, but I know I will be filling those empty spots very soon.

AJ1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Wausau
    I it's from Sylvania, and it's like the CZ 75 profected, or a really good knock off of the Sig P226, if you want to see it in action look up Military Arms channel, Arex zero 1 vs Sig P226 he puts it through a torture test, I didn't buy it on that test, but I've put it through a lot and it's never had a failure yet, I also have a Sig P226 and a P229, but for the money I saved the Arex is a winner of course this is JMHO

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I it's from Sylvania, and it's like the CZ 75 profected, or a really good knock off of the Sig P226, if you want to see it in action look up Military Arms channel, Arex zero 1 vs Sig P226 he puts it through a torture test, I didn't buy it on that test, but I've put it through a lot and it's never had a failure yet, I also have a Sig P226 and a P229, but for the money I saved the Arex is a winner of course this is JMHO

Interesting.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I thought Barry had an AREX a while back. I haven't heard much about them but what little I've heard has been positive.

It's now been over a week since I've shot anything. Starting to get the shakes. It's going to be another week and a half before I can get out to the range probably but I might just try to squeeze a quick trip in to keep the blood pressure down.

I'm thinking that I need to pick up a small 9mm striker fired gun. While the P365 looks really good, is there anything else out there I should consider? I've had a RAMI and it was a bit on the chunky side for me.

AJ1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Wausau
    I love the Sig P365 I bought that for my wife, but somehow I always end up Shooting it, it's very accurate, the only problem I had with it was I was shooting down and to the left just because how small a gun is and my fingers are too big, so I out my finger in on the trigger to far and it was causing me to pull down and to the left, it was a little practice I worked through it, now at 25 yard's I can put them in about a 3" group if I take my time

AJ1971

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Wausau
    Another good pistol to consider, is the Sig P320 Rx (that's my next gun Lol) s friend of mine has one, it's a striker fire handgun highly accurate and very fun to shoot the only problem with it there's a lower polymer scratches really easy but if you don't like that for $45 you can buy a brand new lower, and the next thing I like about it as you can change calibers without buying a new gun.

Last edited:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I thought Barry had an AREX a while back. I haven't heard much about them but what little I've heard has been positive.

It's now been over a week since I've shot anything. Starting to get the shakes. It's going to be another week and a half before I can get out to the range probably but I might just try to squeeze a quick trip in to keep the blood pressure down.

I'm thinking that I need to pick up a small 9mm striker fired gun. While the P365 looks really good, is there anything else out there I should consider? I've had a RAMI and it was a bit on the chunky side for me.
    Yes I did have an Arex for about a month, nice enough gun but not what I was looking for!psyko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom