The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I went into the gun store not knowing anything about the different models. Truthfully not much about CZ other than the reputation and knowing I don't like the P-10.

I dry fired and looked at just about every sp-01 they had. I picked the phantom. After I came home and did my research I learned its the one I would've wanted anyway over the regular sp-01, tactical, and shadow. Now I just need to get to the range to shoot it.

Financially I'm done buying guns for now (this is #4 since mid May) but I'd like to learn more about the p-07 and p-09. Someone told me they changed the triggers a little on the p-10 and I probably shot an early model. I felt a lot of trigger slap. So when I'm ready to buy another gun I'll have to give the p-10 another look.

I'm happy to meet you at the range sometime and let you try one of my P10's. I replaced the trigger on both with the HBI trigger, due to the trigger slap with the stock trigger. There's still a bit of trigger slap, but not near as much with the HBI trigger. I like the P10 a lot, after hating it when I first tried one. Now it's my EDC and what I shoot the most when I hit the range.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I'm happy to meet you at the range sometime and let you try one of my P10's. I replaced the trigger on both with the HBI trigger, due to the trigger slap with the stock trigger. There's still a bit of trigger slap, but not near as much with the HBI trigger. I like the P10 a lot, after hating it when I first tried one. Now it's my EDC and what I shoot the most when I hit the range.
    I'll take you up on that sometime probably this fall. You may not remember my username but we have met many times before. After I get another gun project done my next one might be a p-10.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'll take you up on that sometime probably this fall. You may not remember my username but we have met many times before. After I get another gun project done my next one might be a p-10.

Yep, I remember you. Bought your G26 a while back and also used to see you a lot at USDS. My offer stands, so if you want to meet up anytime that's fine, just give me a heads up. If it's not till fall, that's fine, I'll still have my P10's.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Hey, T-dogg! Congrats on the new house! Sure hope you have a dedicated Arsenal room?
    It's just a room with some guns at this point, but goals!
    Congrats on the new home! Hope everything goes well for you and the family. Those FN handguns are very tempting. There was a stellar deal on a beautiful FNS-9 in the classies a few days back that I had to force myself to ignore. It was very difficult... :):
    I've thought about picking up an FNS and putting an RMR on it.
    Cool. Can't wait to see pics!

Congrats on the new house T-Dogg! If you run into Rusty anywhere up that way, say hi for me.
    Thanks. Will do, he's out on hot rod power tour currently.
    T-Dogg ..... I hope that you can come to one of the get-to-gethers so that I can meet you !
    Look forward to it.
    Congrats. We did the same last summer. I told my wife never again.
    Next house is 10 years down the road and will be in the country, because I get next pick....well that's what I told the wife atleast.
    A family can accumulate a lot in 13 years, I don't envy the process, but I hope that New Haven works out well for you and your family!
    Thank you sir.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    That PCR is the classifieds would probably be mine right now if it was closer. New Albany is a little too far. I don't think the pantsless highway runs that far south.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning everyone.

Bored out of my mind this morning.

Picked up a Shield 380 EZ for Mom to replace the M&P 2.0 that she struggled with racking the slide on. The Shield 380 is an awesome little gun, hate to admit it, but probably one of the funnest I've ever shot.

So I don't know what to do with this 2.0 now. Thinking about listing it. I have my needs filled. Was considering doing a Pistol Caliber Carbine, something in 10mm, or put an RMR on something. :dunno:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Morning everyone.

Bored out of my mind this morning.

Picked up a Shield 380 EZ for Mom to replace the M&P 2.0 that she struggled with racking the slide on. The Shield 380 is an awesome little gun, hate to admit it, but probably one of the funnest I've ever shot.

So I don't know what to do with this 2.0 now. Thinking about listing it. I have my needs filled. Was considering doing a Pistol Caliber Carbine, something in 10mm, or put an RMR on something. :dunno:

It is difficult to sell anything right now, but the 2.0 is popular, especially the compacts. I don't think you will have a hard time moving it. Or you could RMR it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom