Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Nothing sweeter than finding this in the attic at 1030 last night. Heard a strange tick after everyone went to bed. Couldn't let it go until I found it. My guess is the skirt around the block up top, but I ain't no expert.
    c38c5a655de1a9614cd785be7b7e8b91.jpg

With a little luck, that can be solved with some sealant around the flashing area...

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Since this is a CZ thread, my respect to anyone that knows what the item to the right of the penny is. I believe it was the Wizard that taught me to call it a FMS.

PXL_20210326_220039979 (Small).jpg

I've lost a few. This is the first one I ever found (a couple of years after losing it).

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Since this is a CZ thread, my respect to anyone that knows what the item to the right of the penny is. I believe it was the Wizard that taught me to call it a FMS.

View attachment 132634

I've lost a few. This is the first one I ever found (a couple of years after losing it).
    You found it? My respect to you. I was convinced they disintegrate while flying through the air.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

View attachment 132634

Aw yes you speak of the infamous firing pin block lifter arm spring ! I also lost a few of them early on and keep spares.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    After looking at my mag inventory last night, I realized I really only need a couple of 10rd mags for my CZ 457. CZ# 12004 is unobtanium right now. After some research, I kept seeing #12061 for the CZ 512 available and I noticed #12004 says it also fits the 512...hmmmm. Sure enough, I found multiple reviews/comments from folks around the interwebs saying they are supposed to work in the 457, so I ordered a couple from grabagun.com and they were $77 w/shipping and tax for 2 mags. Not too bad.

https://grabagun.com/cz-usa-12061-cz512-mag-22lr-10rd.html

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Nice. I have a TP9SF Elite and it's a nice gun. What trigger did you put in that? I'm guessing it's not stock?
    Its stock i assume, but its amazing. Mines the TP9 Elite combat. Bought it brand new, and that pic was taken when i got home about 2 hours ago lol.

Edit:
    DE2E183C-327A-43AF-969E-61C405FF15AA.png Yeah its the factory trigger. You had me second guessing stuff for a second lol

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Its the best factory trigger ive ever laid my hands on. Thanks!
    I once had a TP9SF and it had the best factory striker fired trigger on any gun I've ever owned. And the gun was stupid accurate in my hands. I think those Caniks are very underrated.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Good call TD and H45...you've been deep into CZ's. I was told the appropriate name is the "f**k me spring".

You found it? My respect to you. I was convinced they disintegrate while flying through the air.
    I've had to have stepped on it hundreds of times. All of it was hidden in the carpet with one leg barely showing. I bent over to pick up an item I dropped and spotted light reflecting off of it. I was shocked when I realized what I had found.

I'm surprised one of my many searches with a magnet for small parts didn't get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom