I'm really liking this setup
    58df4b8a81f89bd840cc33d4b0f3b80f.jpg

My sentiment exactly

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So, here's the ordeal with Sportsman's Warehouse. And it's a real doozy.

On Sunday morning I got approved for their Credit Card online, so I could get an extra $50 off the already discounted Bergara HMR 308 they showed in stock online. Normal price $949 (and that's competitive too), sale price of $799. Also had $7 in reward money. So, I'm looking at $795 out the door for the rifle and it would arrive in Fort Wayne by March 1st. Cool.

I go to place the order and it gives an error at the very end, says it's out of stock. I call their customer service, spend a ton of time waiting for them to figure it out. They can't find me a rifle and will need to get management involved on Monday. Call me on Monday with an update that they haven't figured it out. 24 hours goes by and still nothing. I call them, no rifle, not gonna happen.

But the store in Greenwood shows one in stock now, about a 2hr drive for me. I ask Sportsman to help me out here. They offer me a 15% refund if I want to drive to Greenwood and buy the rifle, but nobody can call them because Greenwood's phones are down (which I confirmed myself). I ask if I can still get the $50 off deal with the Credit Card, because that was the only reason I got the card. Yes, they say, but now that I've closed out of the online order screen from Sunday, I don't have the card info until they send me the physical card, which is due to arrive around March 3rd or 4th. And they can't tell me when the sale ends for the Bergara.....

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
    Did you get an email or anything that you can use for contact info on the card to try and get the number, etc or a link where you can access the approved app again?

Ugh, looks like not likely based on some of the FAQ info https://www.sportsmans.com/apply :

1645560435240.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom