THE CZickness XLVIII....."The Holidays are Coming" edition...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Pork Butt in the smoker today. Jury Duty selection Wednesday…
    Wife got her "wish" and got selected for jury duty earlier this summer/fall. Was that pyscho woman that stabbed her boyfriend 38+ times, stabbed his dad and mom.....think she is over being selected for jury duty now.......keeping the steak knives under lock and key now.......:mallninja::starwars:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    1911 fun, accuracy checks and ejection pattern testing after extractor tuning.

Did well with keeping shots centered with the Garrison until the 4th group. Decided I was gonna shift my hand all over the place and pull the shots left. I love the look of the wood grips, but I much prefer the feel and performance of the blue G10 grips I had on it before.

Dan Wesson was no slouch. The 2nd group told me to stop while I was ahead.

Both guns have factory 3 dot sights with rears blacked out and orange paint on front dot. Not exactly target sights.

20221114_102744.jpg

20221114_105941.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Live updates from the range.

P322 @ 7 yards to get warmed up. Shot right handed and left handed (weak hand) using 2 hand and 1 hand holds.

Had 3 shots with LH that were operator error (marked with black line), pulled the trigger too soon before having sight aligned.

View attachment 236673

Your labeling begs the question, do you have 2 left and 2 right hands?

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Law tactical is now making a bolt carrier replacement that allows you to fire your AR without unfolding the stock. Just under 4 bills. Ouch. Cool, but ouch.

I got the email and was afraid to check the price,

Never saw a deer, again. Hardee's for lunch. Back in the woods now, trying a different spot on the ground this evening.

Get out a brush cutter and chainsaw. Make as much noise as you can clearing a trail corridor. Walk back thru the corridor with weapon of choice at the ready. Kill the curious deer that came to see what was going on while it stands there looking at you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom