Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    At least part of tomorrow is shaping up to be good. We will see about the other 22 hours.

13c6f313df53f698f4b97e2122a576ce.jpg

The bottom row makes me smile...:)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We've got to stop running into each other like this. I think you and I are the morning crew now. Got a cup of double diamond in my hand, getting ready to hit the road.

You going to get any range time this weekend?

Should get about 30 minutes tomorrow morning after breakfast with the guys. I meet with my 88 and a couple other guys I used to work with when I worked at Anthem every Saturday morning and then we run over to Point Blank. My wife is off tomorrow, so I won't have as much time as usual, but I should have enough time to run ~100 rounds through my EDC. I want to head back up to shoot at AB with you guys, but will have to wait for a Saturday when my wife is working so she doesn't mind.

Just finished my double diamond and now I'm headed for the shower, hope everyone has a great day!

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    She has been struggling with pain and other issues since she was a teen. It near killed her having the kids but she would not be denied. She has a solid support group.

1. It just makes me "wince" when I read of things like this.
    2. You just don't know the struggles many have to live with.
    3. I will pray for God's kindness and mercy and the strength to deal with what life has dealt her.
    4. Most don't realize how fortunate they are to simply be pain-free for the day.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning fellas! :coffee:

Best wishes and prayers for the Mrs and daughter CM. Doddg makes a good point in that we tend to not think twice about our fortunes when we are pain free. Appreciate every day as a gift treat it as if a meteor hits earth tomorrow.

I was eyeing the Ruger and the the S&W 15-5. I need to get more into wheel guns. When I bought my first S&W 586, my sister exclaimed “That’s the gunniest gun you’ve bought yet”. Apparently, she’s a fan of revolvers too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Hey, it is Friday, isn’t it! :)

I started the real part of physical therapy last night where you try to break down the scar tissue in the shoulder to get it to move like it use to. Aleve is now my constant companion. It feels good to move the shoulder again and I’m hoping to shoot righty before too long.

I’m not complaining about the PT, as I’m incredibly lucky to have an easily correctable condition, but I do kind of miss the last part of PT where the therapist (who is a near Kaley Cuocco look alike) cradled the arm while massaging the shoulder.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    This is very scary. These things keep catching my eye. Scary I tell you.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...87-ruger-gp-100-stainless-357-magnum-4-a.html
    I had a 3" version with the non-adjustable rear sight. I've always told myself I'd replace it with this exact one listed.
    Hey, it is Friday, isn’t it! :)

I started the real part of physical therapy last night where you try to break down the scar tissue in the shoulder to get it to move like it use to. Aleve is now my constant companion. It feels good to move the shoulder again and I’m hoping to shoot righty before too long.

I’m not complaining about the PT, as I’m incredibly lucky to have an easily correctable condition, but I do kind of miss the last part of PT where the therapist (who is a near Kaley Cuocco look alike) cradled the arm while massaging the shoulder.
    :popcorn: Uh huh. And then.....(keep going)

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning all! I was able to go to the range after work yesterday. I had #2, and my Phantom. Named #2 as it was the second CZ that I Cajunuzed probably around 5 years ago and damn that is a very accurate CZ. The trigger on #2 would have to rank in the top 3 all time best!:banana:

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Shot my P09 yesterday!! Just thought I'd add to the thread. U would think I was trying to get my 50 post count in for the classifieds. hmmmm:n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom