Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I go against the grain. S&W Victory 22 is my recommendation. Take down is with a single screw instead of a push button like the MIV, but it has better sights out of the box, a better trigger out of the box and is less money than the Ruger. Love both of mine :cool:

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I go against the grain. S&W Victory 22 is my recommendation. Take down is with a single screw instead of a push button like the MIV, but it has better sights out of the box, a better trigger out of the box and is less money than the Ruger. Love both of mine :cool:

I was pleasantly surprised with how well your stock Victory shot at the FGE.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I did get out to the HHRP range this morning. A beautiful sunny morning shooting was just what I needed.

Did all my shooting on the pistol bay...

bqOBWZ8.jpg

The second tens rounds through the ChrisK/TT/Wizard CZ P-01 were shot at 50' with my wrists rested on a bag and the best group I shot all day. Had to look to make sure it didn't have a CGW 10X bushing installed.

cZX6dOW.jpg

Shot several 100 rds at the steel and finished up on a silhouette at 7yds with my previous P-01. "Double tap 2 to the chest, 1 to the head", decock, lower weapon, repeat...

twKGe6g.jpg

If the forecast holds, I may make it back out this Wednesday.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    It is very nice to have a variety. Helps to keep it interesting. Although my grandmother FIRMLY taught us that clipping off her tulips with BB rifles would never be in the rotation again.:laugh:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was pleasantly surprised with how well your stock Victory shot at the FGE.

It shoots extremely well for ~$300. The gun was completely stock except for the rubber Hive grips I bought from Tandem Kross. I have a second one with a Volquartsen carbon fiber suppressor ready barrel and a cheap red dot. It's a hoot to bring to the range.

I did get out to the HHRP range this morning. A beautiful sunny morning shooting was just what I needed.

Did all my shooting on the pistol bay...

bqOBWZ8.jpg

The second tens rounds through the ChrisK/TT/Wizard CZ P-01 were shot at 50' with my wrists rested on a bag and the best group I shot all day. Had to look to make sure it didn't have a CGW 10X bushing installed.

cZX6dOW.jpg

Shot several 100 rds at the steel and finished up on a silhouette at 7yds with my previous P-01. "Double tap 2 to the chest, 1 to the head", decock, lower weapon, repeat...

twKGe6g.jpg

If the forecast holds, I may make it back out this Wednesday.

Very nice way to spend a fall day! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom