• Status
    Not open for further replies.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I generally live by "leave the gun, take the cannoli" BUT you never leave a CZ

I took my borther shooting this last week and he drooled over my CZ 75 Shadow (short dust cover)... it makes a mediocre shooter like me or him look like an expert :)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I note he only shoots a few bursts with out the front "mag vertical" in place.

It must be incredibly uncontrollable even with two hands on the Whopper.! B^)
    He knows there is a strong possibility that shooting a full auto 1911 is so 'Merican an full of bad assery that the very axis of the earth is at stake if he bursts too long.
    My God man think of the children! :):

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    Asking for opinions. I consider myself a low volume shooter. I have a m& p 9c and 2.0 compact that I carry, and those also see the most range time, because that's what I carry.

I have a 9mm Range Officer, and recently got a 75b omega to fill the gap between the other 3.

Since the omega is a range toy, do you think it would be worth it to upgrade with CGW goodies? And if so what would you recommend?

I have not shot it in DA, because the DA is a ton. SA is not bad, but I know it could be improved. Thanks

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Asking for opinions. I consider myself a low volume shooter. I have a m& p 9c and 2.0 compact that I carry, and those also see the most range time, because that's what I carry.

I have a 9mm Range Officer, and recently got a 75b omega to fill the gap between the other 3.

Since the omega is a range toy, do you think it would be worth it to upgrade with CGW goodies? And if so what would you recommend?

I have not shot it in DA, because the DA is a ton. SA is not bad, but I know it could be improved. Thanks

the 75B omega would benefit with AT LEAST the Defensive Cajun Gun Works pkg.

For not much more $$money$$ the full monte Pro kit can be installed by our own WIZARD for a nominal charge.

The difference with a full kit in it will be literally night n day for the shooter. (*you might even carry it afterwards - yipp, that good*)

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Yes.
    Pro-Kit via Wizard
    :koolaid:
    Welcome

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    the 75B omega would benefit with AT LEAST the Defensive Cajun Gun Works pkg.

For not much more $$money$$ the full monte Pro kit can be installed by our own WIZARD for a nominal charge.

The difference with a full kit in it will be literally night n day for the shooter. (*you might even carry it afterwards - yipp, that good*)

I will let you know this weekend more than likely. I just bought a cz 75b omega "urban grey". I dropped it off with the wizard saturday morning for his magic.

I took my beretta 92fs with a stock trigger, out this weekend and shot it side by side with a couple of revolvers with nice triggers.. the difference is staggering! at 7 yards I usually get a 2-3 inch group. View attachment 71625
    I can't wait to see what the next step with the cz brings

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom