Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    1. I tried to order some but having trouble with the site saying wrong information on my credit card. I've been using it for years online, nothing has changed.
    2. I tried calling them, but not available 24/7, of course.

Probably a gigadeual connection error on your PC.

Post your CC number and address (mothers maiden name and ss# too) and I’ll see if I can place the order for you.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I saw today that there’s a bill in Connecticut they’re attempting to pass (I lived there for 6 years) imposing a 50% tax on ammo. Pure insanity.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw today that there’s a bill in Connecticut they’re attempting to pass (I lived there for 6 years) imposing a 50% tax on ammo. Pure insanity.

No. Not in the least.....from their side. This is all by design. They are and will be coming at us from every direction.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. I finally figured out what the problem was.
    2. The reddit site wanted the exp. date on your credit card listed with the year being only 2 digits (Example: 06/21) instead of 4 digits (06/2021): unusual. :dunno:
    3. Also, the free shipping showed up with ordering 7 boxes, but there was nothing to indicate that there was a buy one get one free on the final order: therefore I ordered 7, but nothing showing that I was going to get 14 boxes.
    4. Interesting.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    No. Not in the least.....from their side. This is all by design. They are and will be coming at us from every direction.
    Very true. I hope it doesn't gain any traction for the sake of my gun owning friends who still live there. I'm very happy to live in a state that values 2A rights.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    How could that pass even a minutes worth of Constitutional review?

That's why the try and uses taxes, rather than bans. Similar effect without being a ban or prohibition. NFA = tax, vice taxes, "Affordable Care Act" individual mandate was a tax.

What should happen is every time something like this gets overturned as unconstitutional when challenged is that there should be a penalty that is levied and paid back in addition to the unconstitutional tax being repaid as well. Of course, that penalty would just be the taxpayers money, as politicians are not held responsible.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis

Connecticut, home of Target Sports. I wonder if this law would apply to their internet sales? That would force Target to move out of state or ruin their business.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom