Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I was driving down the road in my 911 TURBO named LIGHTNING McQEEN, when i hit 180 & I see red & blue in my rear view. Obviously some RICHARD CRANIUM hit up the emergency CALL CENTER & said there was a BANDIT on the road.
    The cop drive like JOHN FORCE & dropped THORS HAMMER on my ass & the next thing I know im calling my cousin VINNY to get me out of the slammer, because im in here with dudes as big as the HULK and i look like BRUCE BANNER. Im just hoping they dont find out my real name is CARLOS SPICYWEINER. The first guy i meet is named SNOWMAN because he was busted with so much blow he's been here since '88. He even sold blow for Bill Clinton.
    Showering was awkward. Some dude whistled at me and asked if my name was WILLIAM HUNG. I said, this aint your LOLLIPOP. My cheeks were so tight they squeaked, but people thought it was my shower shoes.
    I met a guy they called the WIZARD. He had invented some AD BLOCKER software and was so rich he was using a SNOWSHOVEL to move his cash when the Feds caught up with him and came down like EL CONQUISTADOR on his ass. He said he ran like MICKEY MANTLE but they sent their dog named COOKIE MONSTER after him and he took a chunk of flesh out of his magic wand.
    Finally they called my name 'CARLOS SPICEYWEINER'!!! OH DAMN .... to be continued .....

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was driving down the road in my 911 TURBO named LIGHTNING McQEEN, when i hit 180 & I see red & blue in my rear view. Obviously some RICHARD CRANIUM hit up the emergency CALL CENTER & said there was a BANDIT on the road.
    The cop drive like JOHN FORCE & dropped THORS HAMMER on my ass & the next thing I know im calling my cousin VINNY to get me out of the slammer, because im in here with dudes as big as the HULK and i look like BRUCE BANNER. Im just hoping they dont find out my real name is CARLOS SPICYWEINER. The first guy i meet is named SNOWMAN because he was busted with so much blow he's been here since '88. He even sold blow for Bill Clinton.
    Showering was awkward. Some dude whistled at me and asked if my name was WILLIAM HUNG. I said, this aint your LOLLIPOP. My cheeks were so tight they squeaked, but people thought it was my shower shoes.
    I met a guy they called the WIZARD. He had invented some AD BLOCKER software and was so rich he was using a SNOWSHOVEL to move his cash when the Feds caught up with him and came down like EL CONQUISTADOR on his ass. He said he ran like MICKEY MANTLE but they sent their dog named COOKIE MONSTER after him and he took a chunk of flesh out of his magic wand.
    Finally they called my name 'CARLOS SPICEYWEINER'!!! OH DAMN .... to be continued .....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trigger Time again.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I met a guy they called the WIZARD. He had invented some AD BLOCKER software and was so rich he was using a SNOWSHOVEL to move his cash when the Feds caught up with him and came down like EL CONQUISTADOR. He said he ran like MICKEY MANTLE but they sent their dog named COOKIE MONSTER after him and he took a chunk of flesh out of his magic wand.
    OMG :lmfao:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

The ultimate sig line! That is INGO gold!!

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County

Amazing. I'm awaiting chapter two! :popcorn:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thanks guys. My wife asked what i was writing (had to put it on paper first) and i said you will just have to read it when im done to understand. She just shook her head and asked how someone got the name carlos spicyweiner? I said, dont ask dont tell.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I honestly dont know if ill ever have a ferrari. Even if i could buy one it would be a dumb decision but I've always wanted one. I probably wouldn't even be able to get in and out of it very well with how low they are but I would love the hell out of it.
    Im young and have many years of bad decisions to go to achieve it lol.
    Thats all i need is a car that costs more than my house

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    :lmfao::bowdown::cowbell::yesway::rofl::chest:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom