Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Birds, it is great to see you on the mend and feeling better. Welcome home brother!

As much fun as the CZ thread is, it's not the same when your not here.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It is on my preB and some compacts from the era before the year of manufacturing appears before the serial.

That would have to be pretty old. I saw one today with a 78 stamp. How long were they made before they were date stamped? I thought that started from the beginning.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Birds, it is great to see you on the mend and feeling better. Welcome home brother!

As much fun as the CZ thread is, it's not the same when your not here.

I appreciate the sentiment. I plan to be around more often in the future. Due to the magnanimity of one of my brothers on here one of my very best girls is coming home to stay. I'm stoked!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I appreciate the sentiment. I plan to be around more often in the future. Due to the magnanimity of one of my brothers on here one of my very best girls is coming home to stay. I'm stoked!
    He is the man! Your Phantom is ready whenever you are.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    That would have to be pretty old. I saw one today with a 78 stamp. How long were they made before they were date stamped? I thought that started from the beginning.

Not a clue. My knowledge of CZ‘s is limited to what you and the wizard say.

I noticed that indent on an armslist ad that actually had a screw in it and then googled around noticing the idention on other models.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Not a clue. My knowledge of CZ‘s is limited to what you and the wizard say.

I noticed that indent on an armslist ad that actually had a screw in it and then googled around noticing the idention on other models.

That screw could be anything on craigslist..

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, busy day in here today. Lots of good energy with BA in the house. Stoked to hear that one of the little ones will return home to him.

I did a quick range trip this afternoon out to PB to test some lighter .40 loads. I was running them in ‘Bill’ and found a load that seems like a good fit. Now that I know what load Bill prefers, I can start cranking them out.

I figure that’s why it’s so dang cold. I do a lot of reloading during cold winter nights and there’s more I need to do so old Mother Nature thinks she’s helping by keeping me indoors. I do wish that she’d remember that I also like reloading in a cool basement on hot summer nights.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Wow, busy day in here today. Lots of good energy with BA in the house. Stoked to hear that one of the little ones will return home to him.

I did a quick range trip this afternoon out to PB to test some lighter .40 loads. I was running them in ‘Bill’ and found a load that seems like a good fit. Now that I know what load Bill prefers, I can start cranking them out.

I figure that’s why it’s so dang cold. I do a lot of reloading during cold winter nights and there’s more I need to do so old Mother Nature thinks she’s helping by keeping me indoors. I do wish that she’d remember that I also like reloading in a cool basement on hot summer nights.

The rest of us wish you would hurry up with the winter reloading...

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Headed to my father in laws birthday dinner. Hes getting a new s&w shield. It's his first gun, even though he has his foid and il cc... yea, he's in crook county..

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Friday Night Steel is on!! put on those big boy cold weather clothes,load those mags tell the wives,girlfriends, boyfriends or husbands you will be playing with those juiced up CZ's or .22's or whatever your into tonight! Come meet some of the INGO guys and gals that read this thread daily!! All in fun really looking forward to meeting some of my fellow INGO CZers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Friday Night Steel is on!! put on those big boy cold weather clothes,load those mags tell the wives,girlfriends, boyfriends or husbands you will be playing with those juiced up CZ's or .22's or whatever your into tonight! Come meet some of the INGO guys and gals that read this thread daily!! All in fun really looking forward to meeting some of my fellow INGO CZers.

Just a dusting of snow and mid 30*s. Not to awful bad really.
    Depending on my work load. But yes, will be making it out there soon as we can.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. Where do I go for the schedule.
    2. I'm curious as to whether there is a Friday Night Steel during my Spring Break (last week March/1st week April).
    3. And, stupid question: you can use any caliber you want? .22LR or 9mm, for example?

DONB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Can I come out and play HPS or will my buddy be there ? I better not.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    1. Where do I go for the schedule.
    2. I'm curious as to whether there is a Friday Night Steel during my Spring Break (last week March/1st week April).
    3. And, stupid question: you can use any caliber you want? .22LR or 9mm, for example?
    1. Indyrange.com 2.2nd friday of each month during the winter. 3. yep any legal MCFG caliber. however 9,40,45 are the most popular!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom