• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Just drove down to the boat ramp to see how high the water is, and make sure the governor still works on the truck. 98mph sneaks up quick. :D

Jeez you too. I was hitting 95 on the harley just trying to keep up with traffic on 65. ... I was still getting passed!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yea. I probably made a mistake not buying the truck I wanted. Oh well. Always 2020.

Wait, don’t I get your job and truck when you retire?

You can have my job, but we're going to have to do some negotiations on the truck. :laugh:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    My motor in my ZL1 would drop right in my 18 Z71 Silverado!
    To bad they didn’t make one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i think we're gonna have to build our own. 4wd launches make me giggle.

If GM builds it, I'm getting one. I wanted a ZL1 Camaro, but had to have a truck. Couldn't do both.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Just drove down to the boat ramp to see how high the water is, and make sure the governor still works on the truck. 98mph sneaks up quick. :D

How can you tolerate a governor??? It ticks me off when my radar detector tells me I'm "over speed" at the highest setting of 90 mph but at least nothing holds me there.

SandmanZL1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    i think we're gonna have to build our own. 4wd launches make me giggle.

If GM builds it, I'm getting one. I wanted a ZL1 Camaro, but had to have a truck. Couldn't do both.

I love mine, 2015 with 900hp. Get you in trouble real fast! Nothing like cm drove though. Or at least what bandit has said he raced!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Just got back from the range with WT. I had a chance to run 60 rounds through the new SP01 and I am in love. Not only is it a soft shooter, but that thing is a tack driver as well. I didn’t need to mess with the recoil spring after all. The first round was a bullseye and then I threw a couple of flyers until I settled back down. Then the rest were pretty much carving a one hole group. This was definitely a good pick for me.

I also had a chance to run the Mk IV with a cheap red dot that I had lying around and love the combo. It’s nice to shoot at 1” targets and not miss. While there, I put a handful of rounds through the 40P/Heavy and Remington Rand in commemoration of Memorial Day. It was a good morning shooting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom